Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haha white genocide loving white cunt pays beautiful toll and gets ran over by jews that she loves so much (oldie but goodie)

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-

I can’t find the video of it and it’s an old story but nigger, Jew, Muslim, and white genocide loving whore gets run over by anIsraeli army bulldozer when they found out that nigger and Jew cock was not enough for this white whore she wanted BPC (big Palestinian cock) and the Jews of course being Jews can’t take it when they get a taste of their own medicine so they ran her over with a bulldozer haha based beyond belief:smonk:

No Jews died in this tread
:feelsUgh:

Lmfao. White women are the biggest race traitors on the planet. I guess that’s what happensn when your brain is illogical and emotional and you are subjected to emotional illogical propaganda 24/7 to hate your race. They will go to fucking Palestine to stop the flooding of Israelis but will go to Europe or America right after to say “open the borders!”.

It’s ragefuel.

Do you smoke weed, guessing from your South Park Towelie PFP?

I remember this story. Epic [LifeFuel]. I'm laughing at this whore's death and I'm laughing even harder at the butthurt left-wing incels who cried their eyes out at the death of one of their beloved own. All left-wing incels are liars, hypocrites, and chickenshit-ass bitchboys who claim to be "based" about foids but cry and moan and scream in epic tard butthurt whenever one of their beloved leftist saints, foids included, gets what he or she has coming.

Meh. She died as she lived

Completely irrelevant :fuk:

As if the Zionists have any intentions of "peaceful agreements". Her protest was meaningless .

I hope she died in a lot of suffering

Lmfao. White women are the biggest race traitors on the planet. I guess that’s what happensn when your brain is illogical and emotional and you are subjected to emotional illogical propaganda 24/7 to hate your race. They will go to fucking Palestine to stop the flooding of Israelis but will go to Europe or America right after to say “open the borders!”.

It’s ragefuel.
noodlewhores still take the gold medal tbh

I don’t see asian women supporting mass migrations of niggers into China or whatever :fuk::feelsseriously:
cause no one wants to migrate to riceland. but they all want white normies and above to migrate into their vaginas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back