Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel had TWO nightmares about highschool on the same night

hunchback

hunchback

Officer
i was back in HS. I had to go back to take some exam and people were making fun of me. I woke up at 5 am. I fell asleep again and had the same dream. i can't get a break

Last edited:
I get a lot of nightmares about highschool too. There were so many horrible experiences that I will never be able to forget. :feelsrope:

i was back in HS. I had to go back to take some exam and people were making fun of me. I woke up at 5 am. I fell asleep again and had the same dream. i can't get a break

Fuark there are so many incels with the EXACT same dream.

I get a lot of nightmares about highschool too. There were so many horrible experiences that I will never be able to forget. :feelsrope:
how old are you and how long has it been since you finished hs?
i'm almost 29 and finished hs over 10 years ago. i thought i'd move on eventually and forget but i'm still trapped

how old are you and how long has it been since you finished hs?
i'm almost 29 and finished hs over 10 years ago. i thought i'd move on eventually and forget but i'm still trapped
Ah, I'm a lot younger than you, I only got out of it a couple of years ago. I still dream and think about it on a daily basis though, just like I did when I was in it, I expect I will end up the same as you down the line.
Tell me, does it feel long ago? Or does it feel just like yesterday, despite the decade that has passed?

welcome back
Thank. :feelsahh:

Ah, I'm a lot younger than you, I only got out of it a couple of years ago. I still dream and think about it on a daily basis though, just like I did when I was in it, I expect I will end up the same as you down the line.
Tell me, does it feel long ago? Or does it feel just like yesterday, despite the decade that has passed?
yesterday would be an understatement, it feels like it all happened this morning and i'm still 17