Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to watch RAGEFUEL Normie Film about quirky unpopular females

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
in my literary analysis shit one of the films we had to watch and analyze was called Ladybird. the protagonist is a 17 year old girl from California and it’s all about how she’s quirky and different and has to navigate high school social dynamics while being an outcast who’s from the wrong side of the tracks who doesn’t fit in and tries to make people like her

here’s the thing. her life and experiences are IDENTICAL to that of a stereotypical popular girl. she spends the whole movie hanging out with friends, going to parties, drinking, dating, having sex, you name it. the only things that make her “different” are totally arbitrary superficial shit that doesn’t really mean anything, like the fact that she has dyed hair and hates her mom and jokes about her period. there’s not actually any meaningful difference between her life and a typical popular teenage girl’s

there were a lot of other things I disliked about it as a film but mainly what pisses me off is how all of this just doesn’t register to the normie audience here. they will sincerely perceive this character as some kind of outcast who doesn’t fit in. and yet to me, this is the exact kind of person who ostracized and excluded ME for my entire life. all I see is the type of person who abused me for my whole life appropriating my trauma and experiences because it makes for a cool personal narrative.

I now understand that all of this is probably the exact experience of every woman who claims she was bullied or ostracized in high school and that’s who they’re trying to make money off of here. that realization definitely fuels my hatred of women and makes me more misogynistic for sure

shy female is viewed as quirky and normal

shy male is viewed as creepy and odd

in my literary analysis shit one of the films we had to watch and analyze was called Ladybird. the protagonist is a 17 year old girl from California and it’s all about how she’s quirky and different and has to navigate high school social dynamics while being an outcast who’s from the wrong side of the tracks who doesn’t fit in and tries to make people like her

here’s the thing. her life and experiences are IDENTICAL to that of a stereotypical popular girl. she spends the whole movie hanging out with friends, going to parties, drinking, dating, having sex, you name it. the only things that make her “different” are totally arbitrary superficial shit that doesn’t really mean anything, like the fact that she has dyed hair and hates her mom and jokes about her period. there’s not actually any meaningful difference between her life and a typical popular teenage girl’s

there were a lot of other things I disliked about it as a film but mainly what pisses me off is how all of this just doesn’t register to the normie audience here. they will sincerely perceive this character as some kind of outcast who doesn’t fit in. and yet to me, this is the exact kind of person who ostracized and excluded ME for my entire life. all I see is the type of person who abused me for my whole life appropriating my trauma and experiences because it makes for a cool personal narrative.

I now understand that all of this is probably the exact experience of every woman who claims she was bullied or ostracized in high school and that’s who they’re trying to make money off of here. that realization definitely fuels my hatred of women and makes me more misogynistic for sure
Ladybird was a shit movie and this analysis of yours is what should be turned in to you teacher, they may like ur angle on it.

Weaweffff

shinji should have gone ER

women are superficial by nature , so of course for them to be "different" it doesn't mean very much and can also be something as simple as dyed hair.
they cant comprehend what it means to be truly different through psychological means(you don't have to be a mentalcel to be psychologically different from others)

This is why modern media has all of these meaningless and dumb shows which only highlight a character through their outward appearance + their "quirky" traits.

Normies try to popularize being "different" and whats the result ? stupid movies like this , i can honestly guarentee you that if they showed someone who functions psycholigically different from other people theyd begin to hate them since he wouldnt fit into their criteria of "being different" and he would instead be looked down upon :blackpill:

Nobody would want to watch a realistic movie about what its like to be an outcast. They want to be able to sympathize with an "underdog" while simultaneously be able to relate.

she spends the whole movie hanging out with friends, going to parties, drinking, dating, having sex
I really woud like to have a school life like this. Then, who I am for a n0rmies at this point? No gf (obvious), no parties, no sex :feelshaha: and one fren irl, and not the highest position in school

women are superficial by nature , so of course for them to be "different" it doesn't mean very much and can also be something as simple as dyed hair.
they cant comprehend what it means to be truly different through psychological means(you don't have to be a mentalcel to be psychologically different from others)

This is why modern media has all of these meaningless and dumb shows which only highlight a character through their outward appearance + their "quirky" traits.

Normies try to popularize being "different" and whats the result ? stupid movies like this , i can honestly guarentee you that if they showed someone who functions psycholigically different from other people theyd begin to hate them since he wouldnt fit into their criteria of "being different" and he would instead be looked down upon :blackpill:

Very high IQ.

Also have you noticed there are so many flavours of beckie, edgy becky dyed hair tattoos etc black clothing etc etc, straight laced becky, girly becky tom boy becky. But for men there is only a small narrow, very ridged one size fits all stereotypical chad dynamic, low body fat, frat boy, good haircut, massive amounts of cologne, latest fashion skinny jeans top combo. In which men are squeezed into or squeeze themselves to fit, in which if they do not conform to this ideal they are deemed irrelevant and hold no status or are lampooned or assumed to be gay.

Also as an aside almost every man who is flamboyant and unironically dyes their hair a colour other than bleach is assumed gay or outcast, but for women it is accepted as edgy and encouraged.

men are literally fucking suffocated into being low body fat chimps wearing the boo hoo latest fashion with chimp supercuts haircut trying to out chad each other in a pathetically narrow stereo typically masculine straight jacket with no diversity no freedom of expression or deviation from stereotype. Whereas women can wear a jock strap on their face and people will say muh equality and it becomes trending on twitter instagram and facebook.

its absolutely pathetic to claim muh equality for me but not for thee, while literally enforcing a social straight jacket on men to conform and compete in the narrowest one size has to fit all aesthetic and social paradigm.

oh and to add to this women will claim teeheee but we know a lot of men who are into drama and are "unique", yes but again its NEVER AS THEIR BOYFRIEND, OOR WHO THEY PERCEIVE AS HIGH STATUS, ITS ALWAYS THEIR GAY BEST FRIEND WHO GETS ABSOLUTELY SHAT ON SOCIALLY WITH LITTLE OR NO VALUE TO THE WOMAN.

THIS GAY BEST FRIEND GETS CRUMBS OF ATTENTION WILL SIMPING FOR THE QUEENS EVERY MOVE

Last edited:
Foids can be shy and quite but if it's a guy doing that then he is a labeled weirdo/ stay away from him he is a threat to kill people.

It’s a coming of normieness and age kind of movie. About understanding and seeing your past with other eyes. Growing up and realizing what truly matters and how life is a mess. Only for normies:feelsokman::blackpill:. My story with that film is sad af.

It is indeed a normie story but a story nonetheless. When you’ve lived enough you can let go. But you have to live through it a be content or you will rope or hurt someone like a baby child.
Game on.:feelsthink::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Ladybird was a shit movie and this analysis of yours is what should be turned in to you teacher, they may like ur angle on it.
Honestly OP, copy paste your post into a word doc, maybe make it a little wordier if necessary, and turn it in.

thanks ,although i steel feel like i didn't go into detail enough .
i might make a thread about this phenomenon on ID
:feelsYall:

Yes you should brocel, we need new ideas on the forum