Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had to sit next to a stacy on the school bus

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
I was sitting in my seat joking with a friends in another seat when the stacy realized some dude she thought was "ugly" and "annoying" was coming to the back of the bus to sit next to her so she told me to take one for the team and give up my free alone seat to come sit next to her. I was reluctant at first but then i thought i get to sit next to a stacy so why not. So we sat down and a tyrone was making jokes at her while i was inbetween them and she was laughing at him and ignoring me the whole time. This is the same stacy that asked to hold my hand and then moved her hand away from mine.

da force :feelstastyman:
Star Wars Star Wars The Force Awakens GIF - Star Wars Star Wars The Force  Awakens Rey - Discover & Share GIFs
Haha I love watching all these shitty Japanese cartoons which are all the same and acting like there art :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

i thought i get to sit next to a stacy so why not. So we sat down and a tyrone was making jokes at her while i was inbetween them and she was laughing at him and ignoring me the whole time

Slim down to avoid the Black disease Diabetes.

i would have told her to fuck off and make her sit next to that other guy she didn't wanna sit by

classic stacy judging people by how ugly they are

whenever I sit next to hot foids on public transit I get a raging fucking boner and thoughts of rape (in Minecraft!) :feelsLSD:

Fucking state. Dude is getting foids asking to hold his hand. Openly bragging little turd, why are you here?

Honestly, leanmaxxing seems like it would help you a lot.
Also, I am curious, how tall are you?

I was sitting in my seat joking with a friends in another seat when the stacy realized some dude she thought was "ugly" and "annoying" was coming to the back of the bus to sit next to her so she told me to take one for the team and give up my free alone seat to come sit next to her. I was reluctant at first but then i thought i get to sit next to a stacy so why not. So we sat down and a tyrone was making jokes at her while i was inbetween them and she was laughing at him and ignoring me the whole time. This is the same stacy that asked to hold my hand and then moved her hand away from mine.
What did she smell like? :feelstastyman:

you should have just fucked her right in the pussy

Kidcels.is:feelsUgh:

whenever I sit next to hot foids on public transit I get a raging fucking boner and thoughts of rape (in Minecraft!) :feelsLSD:
There was a thread here of a guy that literally masturbated and came in a bus to the girl sitting in front of him. He used his hand through his pocket or something. The girl looked anxious and left

You answered my question.
Also, you shouldn't be shorter average, for your age.
Though, it is better to know if you were measure correctly.
I had nurse measured me at 5'11 at ages with shoes when I was 5'9.
There are bunch of stories with doctors or nurses measuring height wrong, too

There was a thread here of a guy that literally masturbated and came in a bus to the girl sitting in front of him. He used his hand through his pocket or something. The girl looked anxious and left
Fucking whore deserved it!

You answered my question.
Also, you shouldn't be shorter average, for your age.
Though, it is better to know if you were measure correctly.
I had nurse measured me at 5'11 at ages with shoes when I was 5'9.
There are bunch of stories with doctors or nurses measuring height wrong, too
I was mesured at 5'9 without shoes im more like 5'11 with shoes

I was mesured at 5'9 without shoes im more like 5'11 with shoes
How; what type of shoes do you use since 5'9 is like 175.26 cm and 180.34 cm?

Last edited:
having friends and being on the bus I assume school bus. Nigga are you fucking 15 or a fakecel troll. srsly with graycels these days....

having friends and being on the bus I assume school bus. Nigga are you fucking 15 or a fakecel troll. srsly with graycels these days....
I'm 17 I would drive to school but I have a license and no car. Also whats wrong with having friends even if they are little more than acquaintances. Also how am I a fakecel.

It is best to approach the stacies arrogantly and ridicule them.

I would spit in her face if she ignored me.

I'm 17 I would drive to school but I have a license and no car. Also whats wrong with having friends even if they are little more than acquaintances. Also how am I a fakecel.
It is probably because stacies rarely interact with incels or those near 3-- to 4/10 physically.
Probably the only time, I interacted with a Stacy in high school was when I leanmaxx hard, losing like 28 lbs in the summer from intermittent fasting.

Oh hell no.

You're her jester?

She orders you around

Obviously you don't understand that she was joking and didn't actually want to hold my hand.
Yeah, sorry bro reread, brutal but what do you expect? No Stacy is gonna wanna hold a fat kids hand. Start lean lean/gymmaxxing pronto. 17 years old man.

fucking youngcels on this site bro:feelsseriously:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously: