Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

had to sit by my chad friend and his girlfriend on the bus

G

ghostly002

Greycel
I always ride the bus home from high school (we’re all 16-17) with my chad friend and it was normal until a couple weeks ago. I don’t really know if i’d refer to my friend as a chad but for lack of better term. He’s a tiktok pretty e boy looking dude, about 5’10, blue eyes..
anyways- the bus was about to leave before this white emo looking foid sits by us. I was confused why she sat there until she starts kissing and hugging on him :feelsseriously: He just broke up with his last girlfriend a month ago, and i didn’t even know there was ANOTHER one. It was fucking awful, i just sat there silently for 20 minutes and they wouldn’t stop. I had nowhere else to look all i could see was the way she was looking at him. I’ll never have that and he doesn’t try. Hes extremely mentally ill and problematic yet he gets a new foid like monthly. He’s SIXTEEN too. It would be too brutal to even ask him how many foids he’s dated. It’s literally so over

If he's a Manlet could be over
Nah, didnt you see the news? Anyone new since today, who is under 18 will be banned

Oh shit. Fine, his join date is not today! Means - he will not get banned

foids are whores they make out anywhere with chads

brutal experience fellow youngcel :feelsbadman:
but how did all 3 of you fit in one seat :feelswhat:

If i was you i would have sat somewhere else on the bus and stopped talking to him. I've done that before

Get Off This Fourm Teentard.

brutal experience fellow youngcel :feelsbadman:
but how did all 3 of you fit in one seat :feelswhat:
He sat on the pretty boy dick. He is actually the emo foid :horror:

I always ride the bus home from high school (we’re all 16-17) with my chad friend and it was normal until a couple weeks ago. I don’t really know if i’d refer to my friend as a chad but for lack of better term. He’s a tiktok pretty e boy looking dude, about 5’10, blue eyes..
anyways- the bus was about to leave before this white emo looking foid sits by us. I was confused why she sat there until she starts kissing and hugging on him :feelsseriously: He just broke up with his last girlfriend a month ago, and i didn’t even know there was ANOTHER one. It was fucking awful, i just sat there silently for 20 minutes and they wouldn’t stop. I had nowhere else to look all i could see was the way she was looking at him. I’ll never have that and he doesn’t try. Hes extremely mentally ill and problematic yet he gets a new foid like monthly. He’s SIXTEEN too. It would be too brutal to even ask him how many foids he’s dated. It’s literally so over
freinds are a fakecel trait

Mogs me for having friends.

I don’t like the way you type zoomer generation are all cucks