Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Had to see a foid approach a guy

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Last Wednesday I went to food cope to a mall and I had to take the bus, because I'm an autist and most autists can't drive so that's why I take the bus, annoying questioning everything know it all.

Sorry about that mini rant. Props to @LastGerman for his driverlicencepill.

Last Wednesday I went to food cope to a mall and I had to take the bus. Everything was fine until I noticed two JBs enter the bus. To be honest, this was fine as well at the moment, I'm not sperging out over two JBs taking the bus, it's not their fault I'm a genetic failure. The point is they were two JBs, one of them was attractive and the other was not because she was overweight. Not a landwhale, but definitely chubby and it showed.
Some stops later, I noticed a tall pretty boy took the bus as well. He was young and taller than most other bus using teens I'm talking 6'2 or 6'3 here, for reference this is Southern Europe where people are manlets (me included), so he stands out. The JBs had taken the seats right in front of me and they started chatting (I didn't know what was going on, I just looked out the window and zoned out).

Then the uglier JB talked to me:
-Do you have paper and pen per chance?
Me: -Earphones? (autism makes you prone to mishearing things)
-No, paper and pen.
-No, I don't. (btw, who the fuck carries paper and pen in 2022? lmao)
I go back to staring at the landscape.
Then I noticed the JB asked a boomer foid next to them for paper and pen, and the boomer foid did have it. She lent it to her, and the ugly JB started writing something.

Just in the nick of time, the bus had reached the JBs' stop. But the brutality was yet to begin.
The homely JB stood up and before getting out of the bus she tapped the pretty boy on the shoulder, since he had headphones on, and handed him the piece of paper. Bitch had approached him, she went out of her way to write her number and give it to him. Then she walked out the bus, giggling and blushing. I was seething the whole bus ride after that because it was so fucking brutal! Bluepillers destroyed since the pretty boy didn't say anything to show his "personality":soy:. Redpillers destroyed since the guard wasn't holding frame, and was taken aback in a positive way by being approached, so his guard was low:feels: . Blackpillers vindicated :incel:.

I suck at making a good post so
TL;DR Foids get on bus. Chadlite gets on bus. Foids start being happy and doing foid stuff. Foids annoy people in the bus asking for something. Boomer foid has it and lends it to one of them. Foids had successfully gotten to write a note and pass it to Chadlite.

Always fun to get lifemogged by 15 year olds. Sad shit is there are probably zoomers who are simping over said ugly JB at this very moment :feelshaha: giving her rides and buying food/drinks and hanging out and shit meanwhile she is lusting over tall prettyboys the whole time :feelshaha:

fucking foids, why dont they just suck chad off in public?

Always fun to get lifemogged by 15 year olds. Sad shit is there are probably zoomers who are simping over said ugly JB at this very moment :feelshaha: giving her rides and buying food/drinks and hanging out and shit meanwhile she is lusting over tall prettyboys the whole time :feelshaha:
Clown world. honk :feelsclown:
fucking foids, why dont they just suck chad off in public?
Because there's a law against public sex. Sadly, once we enter Hell World there will be no indecency law and faggots will fuck boys in public and foids will indeed suck Chads off at work.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:feelsbadman:
I've seen this happen before too..:cryfeels: fills me with incel rage:reeeeee:

Because there's a law against public sex.
nobody fucking enforce this shit anymore it's only illegal if some old hag karen bitch sees it and gets mad :lul:

faggots can hold literal Wehrmacht marches waving faggot banners, flags and signs brainwashing children and waving their cocks around, public sex is basically decriminalized now

Mind explaining jb

FUCK public transportation. Id rather pay 150 a month for insurance and 6 dollars a gallon to be a licensedcel

Its always funny cause these dudes dont have their life together, they usually end up doing nothing and having zero life plans. Im out of high school and the chads and normies that picked on me and others have no idea what they are going to do, college is the omega cope for them but they wont do anything out of college, they all go for le tech expert or some shit. Here i am, at 17 with already enough money to mortgage a place and get furniture at my dream town, in the military, healthy, etc. all shit i did on my own. These 15 yr olds foids lust over literally have no accomplishments ot aspirations and then when they are left empty they sit and ask “where all the good men go???” Bitch, we are rotting. Fuck foids

Its always funny cause these dudes dont have their life together, they usually end up doing nothing and having zero life plans. Im out of high school and the chads and normies that picked on me and others have no idea what they are going to do, college is the omega cope for them but they wont do anything out of college, they all go for le tech expert or some shit. Here i am, at 17 with already enough money to mortgage a place and get furniture at my dream town, in the military, healthy, etc. all shit i did on my own. These 15 yr olds foids lust over literally have no accomplishments ot aspirations and then when they are left empty they sit and ask “where all the good men go???” Bitch, we are rotting. Fuck foids
yea these foids don't even need to be in a relationship to obtain the beta's bucks anymore. In 2022 it is no longer LMS it's LLL and maybe a few niggas who are willing to be pretty fucktoy doormats for "dominant" foids who ascend.

They're probably having sex rn :blackpill:

She wanted to cuck you. Brutal. Take revenge

Yes. I forced Justus Grossbier to observe his oneitis toss her body to another man.

Yes. I forced Justus Grossbier to observe his oneitis toss her body to another man.

A Mulatta I met once also started crying over the death of her friend. This Mulatta regularly disrespected Mother and myself.

A Mulatta I met once also started crying over the death of her friend. This Mulatta regularly disrespected Mother and myself.

I never understood why they felt the need to visit their grand-relatives yet only sit outside and quickly befriend local lighter-skinned males.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vp8wo6/this_just_in_incels_are_mad_at_someone_shooting/

"Shooting their shot" JFL. If an incel did the same, they would call him a creep and socially inept. Hypocritical scum.

Hello IT.

I do think it's wrong for a mediocre girl to pine for a Chadlite. She should have stayed in her lane and been a housewife for her looksmatch. Nobody other than the Chadlite won when she inevitably had sex with him, because she is now more cynical and only looking for higher quality men, she's alpha widowed and will eventually be a worse wife for the betabuxx that settles with her.

That is all.

That chadlite experience a little bit of what it’s like to be in the top 5% of men

we are the dregs of society my friends. accept your fate and wait for the great server reset. bad RandG :fuk:
:cryfeels:

No one ever approached me like this :fuk::fuk::fuk: is it because of my personality? :feelscry::feelswhat:

I wonder if I ever made it on IT.

The mall is the worst place to cope, I wouldn’t go to the mall if my life depended on it

It's a DISGRACE !!!!

"B-but women nevER approach bro! They always wait for the guy to make his move first b-b-broooo!"
Do people actually cope this way? It's ridiculous to say women don't approach.

Yea one of my friends tried to sell me this crap once:lul:
"something has never happened to me, therefore it doesn't happen". Copers like that make me lol IRL.