Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to run from a Pitbull

Shitbulls should be shot on sight.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/BanPitBulls/comments/q9n5hq/pitbulls_attacking_their_own_puppy_the_other/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

A completely healthy normal dog. :lul:. I have started alwys checking corners before I turn while walking to avoid the nigger dogs at this point.
Unironically a wild bear/Tiger is safer to be around than a Pitbull tbh
View attachment 511221

That's brutal. I really fucking hate nigger-dogs, too. Not only do they have a nasty disposition due to them being bred for fighting (look this up, any lurking pitbull apologists --- the breeders wanted a fighter with stamina of a terrier and monstrous jaw strength of the now extinct Old English Bulldog, producing what we now know as pitbulls), I find them fucking hideous
Pitbulls are the devil’s dog, it’s in their blood to kill. They need to be banned.
Plenty of countries and some cities in the US ban that vile breed.

I find a hard time trusting pitbull owners, and tbh nearly every pitbull owner I have met is a trashy, dysfunctional low-life in some way or another

Last edited: