Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Had to make another Discord

Oscar11238

Oscar11238

Recruit
★★
Had to create another Discord after the last Discord got destroyed by somebody's autistic tin pot dictatorship bullcrap this Discord will be basic and like the Wild West if you're too much of a snowflake to handle it don't join...

https://discord.gg/TAFYRq2

I'm there for now

Haven't you learned your lesson from last time?

What is a discord app? First time i heard this

What happened to the last one? If I join this do I get to be part of the super secret incel clique? Is this like joining the anime club in highschool? Actually no, that's a bad analogy since there wont be any foids and the only purpose to joining an anime club is to go for the cosplaying slags.

So do you guys Talk about Gaming? Or do you play a game together? Maybe i can join in
I mean you can talk about whatever you want. Mostly inceldom discussion right now were talking about beer

Mostly inceldom discussion right now were talking about beer

Tenor 2

Discord is for :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah I have, don't give moderation tools to an autistic asshole
I meant about posting a public invite on a site that has 4x as many guests as users browsing it most of the day, as well as numerous groups that specifically target the members here with vitriol.

This discord server is a joke. Females are there and their normie orbiters. This is not an Incel server :)

Last edited:
how many discord servers do we have now? posting this publicly is also not going to end well either.

how many discord servers do we have now? posting this publicly is also not going to end well either.
Screenshot 20180808 194938

Users from this site shouldnt join in the first place :)