Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Had to go ER. Had no choice.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
Gallbladder pain returned and was so bad that I had to go to the emergency room (ER) where they gave me three kinds of painkillers but I pain was so bad it till wouldn't subside. Eventually, they got me a bed and gave me a stronger painkiller which caused my pain to settle down and I finally managed to get some rest. They did my bloodwork overnight and then put me into surgery the next day. Spent one more day in the hospital and now I'm back to posting here again.

@Fat Link @Bedford Stye @Buried Alive 2.0

Hope you get better brocel

Brutal. I'm sorry brocel. Stay safe

Not my problem

Gallbladder pain returned and was so bad that I had to go to the emergency room (ER) where they gave me three kinds of painkillers but I pain was so bad it till wouldn't subside. Eventually, they got me a bed and gave me a stronger painkiller which caused my pain to settle down and I finally managed to get some rest. They did my bloodwork overnight and then put me into surgery the next day. Spent one more day in the hospital and now I'm back to posting here again.

Sorry you had to go through that. What was wrong with your gallbladder?

Over for sickcels. Get well soon

it's not ovER

damn hope you feel better mah nigga :feelsjuice:

If I were you, this would be the perfect opportunity to rope
I've been actually thinking about this even though my jew pills prevent suicidal thoughts from occurring. I've been thinking of roping because medical expenses and my subhuman body failing is too much for me to take.

I've been actually thinking about this even though my jew pills prevent suicidal thoughts from occurring. I've been thinking of roping because medical expenses and my subhuman body failing is too much for me to take.
the recovery is so much worse than the hospital visits imo

Brutal as hell, I wish you a quick recovery Godspeed :feelsokman:
Edit: the title had me dying though :feelskek:

Last edited:
It was full of stones.
I heard of kidney stones, and both men and women agree it is worse than giving birth and being kicked in the balls. Idek gall bladder stones were a thing, was this pain just as bad?

Good that you managed solve this. Gallbladder removal is very common and routine surgery. I had mine removed as well and left the hospital on the same day.

Weird that you didn't mention an ultrasound scan. It's the main way to find these stones.

Blueballing federal agents is considered a misdemeanor in 49 out of 50 states, you better be careful bojo...

Did they remove your gallbladder or just lithotripsy? If they removed it, you might wanna consider taking ox bile or something similar. Regardless, I wish you a good and speedy recovery brocel.

Heh, another hospitalcel survivor.

Shit bro I hope you get well soon.

Your post gave me a very brief chuckle when I realized the wordplay you did with “I had to go ER” but it ended up being something serious so the chuckle was very short lived :feelsbadman:

ok ill admit this was good clickbait

Got naval hernia surgery 2 weeks ago and yeah the fentanyl and morphine felt pretty good