Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had Some Prime Suicide Fuel Today

LonelyButterfly

LonelyButterfly

Recruit
★★★
So I was driving home from work and one car kept tailgating behind me even though I was driving in accordance with the speed limit (a little bit faster actually).

After 10 minutes they finally decided to overtake. I looked to the left and...

of course. There were four bitches (probably around 18-25) sitting in the car. One of them gave me the most disgusted look ever. I also noticed that the others were laughing.

Every day is one day closer to death.

(Sorry if my English is poor, I'm a Germancel. Never heard of the term "tailgate" before, lol)

You should've memorized their carplate and look around the town later to do some rampaging.

Should've run them off the road and into their deaths. If you're getting closer to death every day, then why not? What have you got to lose?

LonelyButterfly said:
So I was driving home from work and one car kept tailgating behind me even though I was driving in accordance with the speed limit (a little bit faster actually).

After 10 minutes they finally decided to overtake. I looked to the left and...

of course. There were four bitches (probably around 18-25) sitting in the car. One of them gave me the most disgusted look ever. I also noticed that the others were laughing.

Every day is one day closer to death.

(Sorry if my English is poor, I'm a Germancel. Never heard of the term "tailgate" before, lol)

I legit hate retards who tailgait.. I only have my car for 1 week tbh but in cities the speed is 30mph, you can drive 10% than legal speed limit so 33mph. Sometimes and I shit you not most people tailgait and overtake as soon as there's possibility with about 35-37mph tbh. This shit is so annoying and I feel speedmogged tbh. I like the speed too but I drive with the speed limit all the fucking time. People are just  in the fucking hurry nowadays, I don't think that was because of my looks cuz they can't see my face from behind anyways.

Nah, that's nothing. Walking in college and seeing couples making out every day is much worse.