Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had some burger king then slept for 6 hours

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Sleepless nights and a dream of a better life
★★★★★
When i woke up i immediatly had to explode the toilet, Truecel trait, You eat, You shit, You sleep, And then repeat.

20240810 112918
20240810 112244

Last edited:
over for toilets

I know what it feels like.

nigga you didnt even finish gimme dat :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
I did finish, Both of them was eaten 6 hours ago, I ate like 5so around 9 out of 14 burgers left

fuck i love the burger king
You’re lucky you’ve still got one.

Mine was shut down due to financial difficulties and I’m thinking it was probably due to the Covid hoax. :feelsrope:

Are you fatcel

Mine was shut down due to financial difficulties and I’m thinking it was probably due to the Covid hoax. :feelsrope:
Dude, Your in america, Your bound to have a nigger king somewhere, Anyway i usually make burgers myself.

Dude, Your in america, Your bound to have a nigger king somewhere, Anyway i usually make burgers myself.
Oh I do but it’s not worth driving three hours to get to one even though I miss their original chicken sandwhich which is sub shaped that I would order plain and take it home and put ketchup on it. :cryfeels:

burgerchad is the only place where im treated like a king (cuz i look ethnic and only arabs work there)

Burger king sucks in my country

Burger king sucks in my country

burgerchad is the only place where im treated like a king (cuz i look ethnic and only arabs work there)
Are you ethnic?

I always assumed you were white.

Are you ethnic?

I always assumed you were white.
long story

- people always think im ethnic even though technically supposed to be white
- ppl assume im arab in public

a) arab man goes arab? and points at me in public after asking time
b) same shit, old arab foid in store goes arab? arab?
c) sitting outside, waiting for bus. Dude comes up to me and goes, you dont speak german do you?
d) been suspected of being on drugs, shoplifting for no reason
e) in homeless shelter a guy goes "but you are not german are you?"
f) in summer camp, a girl saw me and my little brother together and went "you dont look related at all!"
g) ethnics in general treat me much better than white ppl
h) people speak to me in english randomly, assuming I dont speak german
i) recently i was walking through city an a muslim on bicycle ride past and greets me in arabic WULULU BROTHA WULSHULULU

I am crypto-white basically, I look ethnic but I am genetically white. I even did a DNA test this year:

And the DNA makes sense tbh, based on family history.
My dad has blue eyes and shit.
But I have brown eyes, curly hair, huge nose.

idk what went wrong mayne. So yeah, I consider myself ethnic looks-wise

long story

- people always think im ethnic even though technically supposed to be white
- ppl assume im arab in public

a) arab man goes arab? and points at me in public after asking time
b) same shit, old arab foid in store goes arab? arab?
c) sitting outside, waiting for bus. Dude comes up to me and goes, you dont speak german do you?
d) been suspected of being on drugs, shoplifting for no reason
e) in homeless shelter a guy goes "but you are not german are you?"
f) in summer camp, a girl saw me and my little brother together and went "you dont look related at all!"
g) ethnics in general treat me much better than white ppl
h) people speak to me in english randomly, assuming I dont speak german
i) recently i was walking through city an a muslim on bicycle ride past and greets me in arabic WULULU BROTHA WULSHULULU

I am crypto-white basically, I look ethnic but I am genetically white. I even did a DNA test this year:

And the DNA makes sense tbh, based on family history.
My dad has blue eyes and shit.
But I have brown eyes, curly hair, huge nose.

idk what went wrong mayne. So yeah, I consider myself ethnic looks-wise
lol, that’s pretty funny.

Reminds me when I was in Saginaw at one of the various rehab facilities I was in for my major health crisis there was a respiratory therapist there that was part of a team of such professionals taking care of patients like me on ventilators and his name was Nick and he wore a track suit and a skull cap and I thought he was an Arab Muslim and he even told me as much himself as we got to communicating (I don’t remember if we talked where he ever got to actually hear my voice as my throat was fucked at the time so probably I wrote him messages on paper, my white board or my iPad and he responded) and that people often mistook him as one of those people but he was actually in reality full blood Italian. :feelskek:

lol, that’s pretty funny.

Reminds me when I was in Saginaw at one of the various rehab facilities I was in for my major health crisis there was a respiratory therapist there that was part of a team of such professionals taking care of patients like me on ventilators and his name was Nick and he wore a track suit and a skull cap and I thought he was an Arab Muslim and he even told me as much himself as we got to communicating (I don’t remember if we talked where he ever got to actually hear my voice as my throat was fucked at the time so probably I wrote him messages on paper, my white board or my iPad and he responded) and that people often mistook him as one of those people but he was actually in reality full blood Italian. :feelskek:
:lul: :lul: :lul:
ive made that mistake lmfao

Based, I'll buy some goyslop today. It doesn't taste as good tbh, just feels extra salty tbh.
It taste good and is nigger king, Get some Nigger king

Based BK enjoyer