Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Had sex for the first time in 6 years. It was GREAT.

I don't know if reading about a foid having sex is worth it... let's try anyway...

No I swear I can't read this I had to stop at when she started "to be herself more". I already know the ending and knowing that every foid does this is suifuel. Title should change from teehee to suicidefuel

we should go on that post and spam dnr

No I swear I can't read this I had to stop at when she started "to be herself more". I already know the ending and knowing that every foid does this is suifuel.
the last line is all you need to know:

"keep those standards high, it's worth it" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Those fucking upvotes

No I swear I can't read this I had to stop at when she started "to be herself more". I already know the ending and knowing that every foid does this is suifuel. Title should change from teehee to suicidefuel
I read one word then stopped. Fucking filthy whore I hope she suffers in hell for eternity

I FUCKING HATE HOW THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS SO DAMN QUICKLY,LIKE ONE SECOND THEY WANT THE "NICE GUY" THE SECOND AFTER THEY DON'T WANT NO RELATIONSHIPS UNTIL CHAD APPAEARS, FUCK THIS

Daily reminder foids have anal glands that get popped during sex and let out a nasty smell if she hasn’t had sex in awhile

every man women have ever dated has been 'toxic'

THIS IS PURE SUICIDEFUEL

*made me rope OP, it's awful to see women get sex so easy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_190431_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_190431_Reddit.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 69
Chad getting away with it once again

ok gonna do that now
Same. Too many :foidSoy: in the comments.
"you go girl!"
"good luck, happy for you!"

No. I'm gonna make a reddit account just for this

Left my comment there. Idk if I will get banned but whatever. i'm waiting for more :feelsdevil:

EDIT: I SWEAR THEY DELETED IT :feelsree:
EDIT 2: no i'm dumb, it's still there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_191543_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_191543_Reddit.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Same. Too many :foidSoy: in the comments.
"you go girl!"
"good luck, happy for you!"

No. I'm gonna make a reddit account just for this
I had like 50 reddit accounts that got banned already. I use them to post on game reddits but tbh I'm starting to think it's not worth my time fighting reddit cucked mods banning me 24/7 for shit I say.

teehee

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240912_192749_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240912_192749_Reddit.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 51
I had like 50 reddit accounts that got banned already. I use them to post on game reddits but tbh I'm starting to think it's not worth my time fighting reddit cucked mods banning me 24/7 for shit I say.
back me up brocel make the 51.

jfl...

Fucking whores

I cannot post on Reddit anymore. They permabanned me.

I FUCKING HATE HOW THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS SO DAMN QUICKLY,LIKE ONE SECOND THEY WANT THE "NICE GUY" THE SECOND AFTER THEY DON'T WANT NO RELATIONSHIPS UNTIL CHAD APPAEARS, FUCK THIS
This is why they have to be restrained. There's such thing as too much freedom. At some point a person starts to hurt themselves and others with this "freedom". You need to have high IQ, good abstract thinking and high impulse control to handle the freedom, which very few foids have, if any.

They destroy themselves, us and the whole society, and they don't care as long as they keep recieving their premitive animalistic pleasures. They don't deserve the freedom.

This is why they have to be restrained. There's such thing as too much freedom. At some point a person starts to hurt themselves and others with this "freedom". You need to have high IQ, good abstract thinking and high impulse control to handle the freedom, which very few foids have, if any.

They destroy themselves, us and the whole society, and they don't care as long as they keep recieving their premitive animalistic pleasures. They don't deserve the freedom.
I agree. Too much "freedom" actually causes harm.

fuck hypergamy

Im not going to read that

Holy fuck that's long. DNR

Hope she got aids anyways

They’ll say one thing when it’s you and another when it’s them — the hypocrisy is the most enraging part of this bullshit for me. The truth is that sex is a core human need simple as.
I was about to rant about the hypocrisy, but you perfectly summed it up:feelsokman:.

>We had sex over 15 time in 2 weeks
:feelspuke:

Dnr. Whores will always be whores