Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had my hair cut for the first time since last September

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Fukin kek the moment the barber raised the hair covering my subhuman forehead my face looked 10x more bloated. The white light in the salon made my skin - big pores, acne scars - look 10x more subhuman than my mirror at home. Actually I didn’t ask him to cut it too short but the new look was still devastating.

I know that very few men have a skull to rock buzzcut but I wish I had at least a bone structure to pull off normal adult male haircut. Imagine being 30 and still having to cover my skull shape with hair and that’s me, kek

Truecel trait: you're always ugly whether you have long hair, short hair, or nothing at all.

Cut your own hair, like a real man.
All you need is two mirrors, one on front, and another to be held with your hand.
Start cutting from top to bottom, in precise amounts.

You´ll be saving a hell lot of money at the end of the year.
It doesn´t take a lot of skill, if you have the patience for it.

Going to barbershop is hell for me tbh. Just staring at the mirror for 15 minutes makes me want to kill myself.