Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Had my first unofficial driving lesson

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
My friends dad took me for a test drive today, since i told him that i never sat behind the wheel of a car before, which made him feel sorry for me. So he went with me to an emphty parking lot, so i could drive arround for a little while. And holy shit, it was fucking hard. I was really suprised how sensitive, the gas pedel, and the steering was and how easy it was to make stupid mistakes. Even turning on the engine was extremely challenging to me. I can't imagine myself ever actually getting my license, considering how intimidated i was by all of that. Although my friends dad assured me that i was doing good, i have an incredibly hard time believing him. I suppose i'm just not made for driving a car, which is something i could live with, if it wasn't for the fact that there're so many females who are capable of driving. It makes me feel so inferior and emasculated.

I can’t see myself ever driving tbh

Literally one minor mistake is all it could take to potentially kill someone, I don’t know people are so casual about driving

Wait till you get on the real road and stall it 5 times with cars piling up behind you

In that case you've still got time, i guess.
Literally one minor mistake is all it could take to potentially kill someone, I don’t know people are so casual about driving
Exactly, even driving in that fucking parking lot, was so tense, i don't know how normal people are doing it.
Wait till you get on the real road and stall it 5 times with cars piling up behind you
This probably won't ever happen, tbh.

you'll get use to it the more you practice, it took me a few years to get comfortable but i still get nervous driving on freeway.

Its because they're stupid. IQ is inversely correlated with likeliness to be the cause of a crash. If you ask an average normie, they will have been in at least one crash. They don't pay attention and they treat it way too casually and of course that is how people end up dead or in the hospital. The only thing that keeps normies from getting in even more crashes is driving carefully for their own self interest. Its amazing that driving even works here in america where the average person is so incredibly stupid.

And holy shit, it was fucking hard. I was really suprised how sensitive, the gas pedel, and the steering was and how easy it was to make stupid mistakes. Even turning on the engine was extremely challenging to me. I can't imagine myself ever actually getting my license, considering how intimidated i was by all of that.

A lot of people feel like that tbh, it might take some time but eventually the intimidation will go away. I failed at my first attempt to get the driver's licence, and even after I got my licence, i still felt insecure for quite a long time (I only had the opportunity to use a car a few times per year though) After I had to use a car more often for work I became more and more confident. Sure, a lot of people can do it from the beginning with no problem, I felt shit and emasculated for beeing such a poor driver too, but with enough time this problem can be solved for everyone

you'll get use to it the more you practice, it took me a few years to get comfortable but i still get nervous driving on freeway.
A lot of people feel like that tbh, it might take some time but eventually the intimidation will go away. I failed at my first attempt to get the driver's licence, and even after I got my licence, i still felt insecure for quite a long time (I only had the opportunity to use a car a few times per year though) After I had to use a car more often for work I became more and more confident. Sure, a lot of people can do it from the beginning with no problem, I felt shit and emasculated for beeing such a poor driver too, but with enough time this problem can be solved for everyone
Instead of an empty parking lot, my dad took me on the back roads and I was terrified of hitting the passing cars at first, didn't seem like there was enough room. If you keep at it you should get better quickly.
Thanks for the uplifing words, guys. I appreciate it :feelsokman: the thing is just that i most likely won't get a lot more chances to improve my driving. At least not for the next couple of months. Since i will leave the country quit soonish, and proper driving lessons are fucking expensive.
Dissaponting not seeing @LastGerman here tbh. This is his reply thread. Mogs both of us because had a legit lesson
i'm sure he will eventually show up, just wait a little bit.

Years??? Wtf you should be comfortable after 1-2 months

Are you driving manual or automatic? That's pretty cool you have your friend's father teaching you and by the sounds of it he seems calm. Also how long are the lessons and how many in a week? It would be good to do it more than once a week just to get used to the car. 1 hour is alright.

Years??? Wtf you should be comfortable after 1-2 months
Idk, i hate driving in general so I don't do it much. only really do it to get to wagecucking and thats it

I hate waiting
Yeah me too. But seems like we have no other choice, besides waiting. I just gonna tag him again @LastGerman
Are you driving manual or automatic? That's pretty cool you have your friend's father teaching you and by the sounds of it he seems calm. Also how long are the lessons and how many in a week? It would be good to do it more than once a week just to get used to the car. 1 hour is alright.
I was driving manual. And yeah he's a rather calm guy, which is good. The lesson was almost an hour long, and he promised me another one for next week. But unfortunately i will have to leave the country for a while afterwards. So it will be a while, until i can drive again.

Yeah me too. But seems like we have no other choice, besides waiting. I just gonna tag him again @LastGerman

I was driving manual. And yeah he's a rather calm guy, which is good. The lesson was almost an hour long, and he promised me another one for next week. But unfortunately i will have to leave the country for a while afterwards. So it will be a while, until i can drive again.
That's pretty cool, all the best. When you do go for your test in the future, try and treat it like a normal driving lesson. Don't be afraid of the examiner.

Good for you keep doing it

It was hard when I was first forced to learn to drive. I had a beat up van which I got better on. I then had a shittier 90s sedan but would drive it around anytime I was anxious and just wanted to leave somewhere. Eventually I got good to the point where I started making food deliveries, after that I looked into trucking and got the license for that and have been in and out of that industry
You have to get the ball rolling and overcome the fear that comes with an unknown. Driving becomes second hand nature even if you learned and retained all the safety and awareness lessons.

Its because they're stupid. IQ is inversely correlated with likeliness to be the cause of a crash. If you ask an average normie, they will have been in at least one crash. They don't pay attention and they treat it way too casually and of course that is how people end up dead or in the hospital. The only thing that keeps normies from getting in even more crashes is driving carefully for their own self interest. Its amazing that driving even works here in america where the average person is so incredibly stupid.
The American government had to introduce automatic cars because the population is borderline braindead.

It gets easier with practice tbh. The first time is always weird. With enough practice it is easy.

Although my friends dad assured me that i was doing good, i have an incredibly hard time believing him.

He was just saying it in order to comfort you.

And holy shit, it was fucking hard. I was really suprised how sensitive, the gas pedel, and the steering was and how easy it was to make stupid mistakes. Even turning on the engine was extremely challenging to me. I can't imagine myself ever actually getting my license, considering how intimidated i was by all of that.

Because it is actually hard, it is also hard for me. I feel uncomfortable while driving. Now think about that. You have to drive while a driving teacher is next to you. He will blame you, he will criticise you and perhaps, he will even insult you and you have to pay for it.

I suppose i'm just not made for driving a car, which is something i could live with, if it wasn't for the fact that there're so many females who are capable of driving. It makes me feel so inferior and emasculated.

Same here. It also looks like, that I am not meant for driving. I wish it was different. 3 official driving lessons in a car and 10 driving lessons at driving simulation and I am still unable to get behind of it.
I do not know why though. Every fucking female can do it without any effort at all. While I was doing driving simulation, females had appointments for real driving lessons. This is absolutely infuriaiting and emasculating. I wish they would at least ban female driving. But even if they do, you need to drive in order to be a functional adult. You need to driv ein order to have a job. Now I am forced to have a job without to know how to drive. Next appointment for coaching, I might lash out on her.

Dissaponting not seeing @LastGerman here tbh. This is his reply thread.

I was at sleep.

I am here now. Sorry for not responding earlier but I was at sleep. In my dream I forget all of that. No driving, no female driving, no driver licence... and whenever I am awake, I am reminded of it once again.

Last edited:
good job boyo
Thanks boyo :feelsokman:
That's pretty cool, all the best. When you do go for your test in the future, try and treat it like a normal driving lesson. Don't be afraid of the examiner.
Thanks for the advice, my friend.
Good for you keep doing it
Thanks, man.
It was hard when I was first forced to learn to drive. I had a beat up van which I got better on. I then had a shittier 90s sedan but would drive it around anytime I was anxious and just wanted to leave somewhere. Eventually I got good to the point where I started making food deliveries, after that I looked into trucking and got the license for that and have been in and out of that industry
You have to get the ball rolling and overcome the fear that comes with an unknown. Driving becomes second hand nature even if you learned and retained all the safety and awareness lessons.
Yeah a lot of people tell me that it becomes second hand nature after a while, but right know i have a hard time believing that, tbh.
It gets easier with practice tbh. The first time is always weird. With enough practice it is easy.
I suppose you're right.
Fuck you and fuck ur avi
Didn’t know you feel this way about me and my avi, i'm sorry for whatever i did wrong in your eyes.
He was just saying it in order to comfort you.

Because it is actually hard, it is also hard for me. I feel uncomfortable while driving. Now think about that. You have to drive while a driving teacher is next to you. He will blame you, he will criticise you and perhaps, he will even insult you and you have to pay for it.

Same here. It also looks like, that I am not meant for driving. I wish it was different. 3 official driving lessons in a car and 10 driving lessons at driving simulation and I am still unable to get behind of it.
I do not know why though. Every fucking female can do it without any effort at all. While I was doing driving simulation, females had appointments for real driving lessons. This is absolutely infuriaiting and emasculating. I wish they would at least ban female driving. But even if they do, you need to drive in order to be a functional adult. You need to driv ein order to have a job. Now I am forced to have a job without to know how to drive. Next appointment for coaching, I might lash out on her.

I was at sleep.

I am here now. Sorry for not responding earlier but I was at sleep. In my dream I forget all of that. No driving, no female driving, no driver licence... and whenever I am awake, I am reminded of it once again.
Yeah i honestly can't imagine how nervous i would get, when there was sitting an driving instructor next to me, who i've never meet before.

mogs me

:feelsokman:keep trying, you can do it:dab:

I suppose you're right.

There are things which you might struggle with and despite the fact you put a lot of effort into it, you still find yourself struggling. People, specially people who can drive, cannot get behind of that logic.

Yeah i honestly can't imagine how nervous i would get, when there was sitting an driving instructor next to me, who i've never meet before.

Also get ready for a teacher who will lash out on you despite the fact you are actually trying. That makes you even more anxious. Imagine you are anxious about driving, yet any female can do it without any effort at all. This is really destroying me. I cannot stop thinking about it. Only at sleep I forget about it and then when I wake up, my first thoughts are about being unable to drive while females can do it without any effort at all. Then all memories come back into my head where I have been destroyed by female driving. Imagine being a 25 year old man who is unable to drive.
That may sounds weird, but is true. If you cannot drive as a grown up man, your life is basically over.

Even turning on the engine was extremely challenging to me
:dafuckfeels: How is that challenging? You turn the ignition and give the gas pedal some pressure and that's it, no?
Aside from that yea, i too would say that im scared of taking someones life because i didn't pay extreme amount of attention to something.

Came off too harsh bro I have no problem with you, just joking about the driver's license pill. Also ur avi makes me horny as fuck.
Oh I see. Guess i'm a little bit too sensitive at times.

I had the same experience the first time. It gets easier.