Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had my first MMA fight today

WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV

WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV

Ochako Uraraka lover
★★★★★
So went in my MMA gym and honestly it was so fucking epic, at the end of class I got to do an MMA match but unfortunately not in the cage but hey it was worth it, I went against some 5'6 ricecel unfortunately and I was hoping to destroy chad so I ended up showing mercy which it ened up in a draw, I used a lot of boxing and wrestling in this match and I even did a lot of low effort leg kicks to distract him and I even almost got 2 submissions which was a kimura and banana split.

Speaking of rice people I went up against a noodlewhore in sparring today and she thought it would be funny to pop me hard asf so I taught her a lesson with a jab hook rear hook to the liver and she started flinching my shots after that.

I am getting closer and closer to finally destroying chad one day.

FEAR ME ITFAGS!!!:feelsdevil:

@VideoGameCoper @Left4DeadDarkie @DarkStar @Grodd

@Samurai would love this too

So went in my MMA gym and honestly it was so fucking epic, at the end of class I got to do an MMA match but unfortunately not in the cage but hey it was worth it, I went against some 5'6 ricecel unfortunately and I was hoping to destroy chad so I ended up showing mercy which it ened up in a draw, I used a lot of boxing and wrestling in this match and I even did a lot of low effort leg kicks to distract him and I even almost got 2 submissions which was a kimura and banana split.

Speaking of rice people I went up against a noodlewhore in sparring today and she thought it would be funny to pop me hard asf so I taught her a lesson with a jab hook rear hook to the liver and she started flinching my shots after that.

Great stuff you definitely fightmog me as I have 0 grappling exp.

You should've brutally beaten that slut to a pulp
omni-man-invincible.gif

Based af. It’s good to know how to fight. I should really learn how to fight and go to an MMA gym

The fight:

Gay Guys Fighting GIFs | Tenor

Gigabased brocel.

I'll be rooting for you the whole way :feelsYall: