Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had another phone interview with HR roastie

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Someone kill me now! When will this job search be over? And why can’t I just deal with male hiring managers?! REEEEEEEEE!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The future is female, didn't you know?

The future is female, didn't you know?

Yes and that’s why they are getting all the good jobs!

While we as man have to suffer in low-level work with a bad income...
I will quote myself here because it is fitting:

Yesterday I had to visit the employment agency and guess what? Only men are looking for a job... and 98% of the staff are female. So, we as men have to humiliate ourselves in front of the female staff while they get paid for it. And if we are ''lucky'' they give us some low-level work with bad income. This is the world of men today... Then after years if your mental condition becomes worse, they force you to visit a therapist and guess what? The therapist will be a female once agan. This is so fucking infuriating.

Most women are whores.

It's over for unemployed incels

she will notice your misoginy from your voice

Is her snatch like roast beef?

wageslaving is cruel :(d

Women have no place in the workplace at all. So fucking ridiculous how some cunt decides the fate of the men who will actually do the work, AND get paid twice as much as them despite doing nothing at all.

Someone kill me now! When will this job search be over? And why can’t I just deal with male hiring managers?! REEEEEEEEE!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Why are so many regulars banned all of the sudden? This is disconcerting

How can she know u ugly if it's on phone??