Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had an urge to go ER on the bus

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
So many young guys and whores getting on. All talking so loudly while I was trying to cope and recover silently from a shit gym session. There were so many of these fuckers that it took like 10 mins for all of them to get on which felt a lot longer than it sounds. I saw guys talking to girls like it's a normal thing. I can count on like 3 fingers the amount of times I had a casual conversation with a femoid like this. It was so brutal. So many stupid whores talking about getting their fingernails painted and whatnot in their high-pitched female voices. Like nails on a fucking chalkboard.

When I finally reached my destination, I got off and on my way home I saw an attractive blonde femoid. I looked down in shame because I didn't want her seeing a subhuman like me. But as we were passing each other, I kinda turned my eyes to her and I saw her looking and we made eye contact. I thought she smiled at me, but it was probably just my schizo mind playing tricks on me. There's no way she'd look positively on genetic trash like me. I'll be thinking about this for the next week probably.

finally another cel that gymmaxess like me

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

A autistic bus driver in my city sperged out and killed 18 something by speeding because a passenger insulted him

So glad i have a car. I hate public transportation

public transport i cucked

I remember one time when I had traveled by train. And when I sas sitting, a bunch of teenage foids had walked into my carrige a and had started producing the fucking meme "TEEEE HEEEEE" out loud. Imagine having 10 foids producing this bullshit for around 20 minutes. That's a hell