Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HAD AN EXAM TODAY......

Incel_Dikshit

Incel_Dikshit

Goodbye
-
Fucked it up BIG TIME, after hours of study CANCER, as it was not bad enough there were some whores in the tram pointing at me and laughing, they thougt i had my earphones on.....

I was so pissed cuzz of my exam, i asked them is there something? They stopped laughing and froze for a second....One of them said muhhh nothing.

This isnt the first time these things happen to me but today i came out of my shell, mostly because of my exam but yeah my day. How was youre day?

I hate school. I make 15 page review sheet for easy exams and still end up failing with the worst grade in the entire class.

I am sorry you had to endure that horrible experience. People who make fun of ugly people IRL should legit kill themselves.. This is the society we live in, guys.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Fucked it up BIG TIME, after hours of study CANCER, as it was not bad enough there were some whores in the tram pointing at me and laughing, they thougt i had my earphones on.....

I was so pissed cuzz of my exam, i asked them is there something? They stopped laughing and froze for a second....One of them said muhhh nothing.

This isnt the first time this things happen to me today i came out of my shell, mostly because of my exam but yeah my day. How was youre day?

don't fucking post shit in italic, I almost had an aneurysm reading this

Studyceling is a testament to my stupidity. A smart incel drops oiut and stares at the wall.

I just memorize the practice exam solutions and apply it to the exam lol.

However, its good to go through all the content (beforehand).

Bitches, sluts, whores; that's all they are and will ever be.

Midterm, 30% of final grade, got a 32. Confirmed lowest grade in the class, median was an 80.

A female laughing at me is suicide fuel, thinking about it just ruins my whole day and destroys my motivation to do anything. Those whores have ruined your performance on the exam, they should be held accountable by being lashed at least 10 times until they learn to keep their heads down and mouths shut when they are in public.

That used to happen to me a lot. I always felt the urge to shove acid down their throats to make them fuck off and stop giggling.