Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had an epiphany today.

I

INITIALZE

Banned
-
I always used to look down on those who tried to looksmax, why would you want to become a normie and still be cucked, just whith more effort? But today I looked at my reflection in the mirror and figured "you're 18 man, you have never seen the inside of a gym, even chad works to look good. You can't keep going on like this, you're going to soon otherwise" And maybe that is true. I've picked up an alcohol problem and grind overwtach all day, but maybe that is not the way. I wanna live, I want to have fun, I want to laugh, I want to cry but only normies get to do that. So even if it means I need to surgerymax call me the copiest gigacoper, I'm done telling myself that not being at my genetic peak is something acceptable.

You're 18, so I actually wish you gl on your endeavor and it's not wasted effort. Do consider that Chad has never seen the inside of a gym unless he's jock Chad.

you probably could ascend if you lookmaxx since you still have hope plus you're young, you still have a ton of time to improve.
being in this forum won't help you at all. a lot of people here did lookmaxx and failed including me.
if you don't know how you look at your best and after trying the hardest then you shouldn't be here

You have to lose body fat to facemaxx like I did. If you still dont get laid just quit

I always used to look down on those who tried to looksmax, why would you want to become a normie and still be cucked, just whith more effort? But today I looked at my reflection in the mirror and figured "you're 18 man, you have never seen the inside of a gym, even chad works to look good. You can't keep going on like this, you're going to soon otherwise" And maybe that is true. I've picked up an alcohol problem and grind overwtach all day, but maybe that is not the way. I wanna live, I want to have fun, I want to laugh, I want to cry but only normies get to do that. So even if it means I need to surgerymax call me the copiest gigacoper, I'm done telling myself that not being at my genetic peak is something acceptable.

Good for you. Make it out while you're young and have a chance.