Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Had a tinder for 3 days and not a single match

• Thread starter TruestOfThemAll
  • Start date
TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★
Swiped right on everyone but landwales, even the single moms. Used the typical selfie, pics out with people and one with my dogs lmao

Time to rope boys

thats typical for the west. pack it up for thailand

Bro when I first jumped on tinder, I swiped two whole weeks 200 times a day and only got 1 match(she unmatched 5 seconds later) in that time period.

My pics were shockingly bad, I changed them to better ones and got waay better results after uploading them. I think there is something wrong with your pics too if you don't get even a single match.

Either way, Tinder is full of shallow whores who look for hookups with Chad. If you're not 8/10 or above Tinder is very difficult and rigged against Incels. On tinder bitches can't go on anything other than your pics, their primal instincts are unleashed on that app.

3 days? try a month like me with 0 matches and then id give up on it.

3 days is not enough time.

Tinder is not for sub 7 white males or sub 8.5 ethnics. Try proper dating sites

OP forgot to catfish as a muscular black man, could've got their ssn AND nudes

Attachments

• 380bd82fd8618b783d29ac008176a835.jpg
    380bd82fd8618b783d29ac008176a835.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 102
i don't believe that tbh, how everyone says they get 0 matches

I had an okcupid for months, only ever got 2 matches (I actually paid to see who it was, because it was unbelievable to me)
One was very ugly, 3/10 and one looked like she was 45 years old. That's it. I favorited like 50 women on there. I didnt even bother writing her any message because first of all, that's pathetic. She is below me. Secondly, she would probably ghost me because even ugly women get anything on okcupid.
MONTHS of no matches? that's a massive insult and it proves once again that everything people ever said about dating was a lie. I'm not ugly enough to be completely ignored, it is not fair at all.

OP forgot to catfish as a muscular black man, could've got their ssn AND nudes

Is that synthol? Looks like synthol to me. Muscles aren't supposed to bulge like that at rest.