Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Had a nightmare today that i was a curry

S

SuicidalCurry

Waiting for info.
-
I was forced to eat cow shit by other pajeets as they stuffed it down my throat .I was choking and wretching in disgust while trying to throw up and gasp for breath.I than woke up in a sweat and to my relief it was just a bad dream but than a few seconds later I realized I actually am a curry.I than cried and went back this time, to a dreamless sleep.

Last edited:
Lmao brutal ending :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It seems like they really like fatty food.
It's not fatty, it's oily. They fry everything in seed oils, always. So it's bad to consume. Currys mainly eat carbs and stuff fried in oils.

It's not fatty, it's oily. They fry everything in seed oils, always. So it's bad to consume. Currys mainly eat carbs and stuff fried in oils.
I see, that makes more sense. It sounds like poorcel food tho.

I see, that makes more sense. It sounds like poorcel food tho.
It is. It's only macronutrients with close to zero micronutrients to fill you up.

It is. It's only macronutrients with close to zero micronutrients to fill you up.
But it's probably still better than having a morbidly obese population like the US has.

But it's probably still better than having a morbidly obese population like the US has.
Yet India has one of the largest population of diabetics in the entire world, and alot are pre-diabetic. That's what happens when you live on carbs every day.

I was forced to eat cow shit by other pajeets as they stuffed it down my throat .I was choking and wretching in disgust while trying to throw up and gasp for breath.I than woke up in a sweat and to my relief it was just a bad dream but than a few seconds later I realized I actually am a curry.I than cried and went back this time, to a dreamless sleep.
Sorry to hear nigga