Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a nightmare of the future

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I had a vivid fever dream last night. Remember a lot of details. It was the future, where UBI had been passed in most countries and a lot of technological automation had replaced human workers. Foids and trannies controlled all aspects of power in a world government. Instead of work, you were sent to perpetual mandatory college/university for life where the feminist and woke propaganda will continue to be pumped into your brain and you had to continually prove your worth by showing how woke you were. I was with a friend in a university library where we were being gaslit by a bunch of toilet instructors, and I kept trying to argue my case. Eventually, some tranny Party member came up to me and whispered to me that it would spare me from this if I became one of it's concubines. Traumatized, me and my friend bailed. Later, outside on some street, my friend revealed he was about to be transferred to some university campus in America (implying we were in Europe atm). Male society was completely atomized, nations had been erased, every man gets transferred around the world every few months or years so they can't establish roots and connections. I decided I would flee East, try to make it to Russia.

At some point, I found myself in Poland, walking through a poor neighborhood that hadn't been brought up to speed yet into the globohomo world order. Groups of bandits would go around and tear down abandoned houses for building materials for their camps, and residents in other homes hoped the bandits would leave them alone. Made it to a more expensive neighborhood for foid government officials, with these giant lacquered wooden archways and expensive condos, but realized it was policed by trannies and they identified that I had escaped from my assigned university campus. I was speeding away, trying to lose their tail, but they kept trying to get ahead of me and cut me off. Eventually, one car ran me into a fence, but they ended up flipping their car and crashing themselves. Then I started running. Unfortunately, I got caught.

The tranny Party member from before then revealed himself, saying he had pulled some strings and I would be sent to his personal prison-university campus for reforming criminals, and he said this with a smile on his ugly face. I was filled with dread. There, me and other men were forced to run in circles in the courtyard until exhaustion and were fed scraps of food. Then were we made to go into different rooms in the castle where we were chained to school desks and forced to recite feminist slogans. Then a foid announced it was time for the "Blood Letting," and she and other toilets would go around to each man and slice the palm of their hand with a knife. Uglier men would get deep cuts right down to the bone. Then they got to me, cut my hand and it hurt. They would mock us in our pain and tell us to "man up". Then the tranny guards forced us out into the courtyard and gave us each a knife and said it was a fight to the death, last man standing. Men started killing themselves, meanwhile the foids had an orgy while laughing at us with a handful of chads along the inner battlements upon the wall surrounding and overlooking the courtyard.

Then I woke up in a sweat.

Last edited:
I fucked piperlos

That is some crazy story, but well written and detailed. I liked it and enjoyable to read, even if it was actually sinister.

Sounds like a good movie plot

I fucking love dream stories, especially ones made by incels.

I had a vivid fever dream last night. Remember a lot of details. It was the future, where UBI had been passed in most countries and a lot of technological automation had replaced human workers. Foids and trannies controlled all aspects of power in a world government. Instead of work, you were sent to perpetual mandatory college/university for life where the feminist and woke propaganda will continue to be pumped into your brain and you had to continually prove your worth by showing how woke you were. I was with a friend in a university library where we were being gaslit by a bunch of toilet instructors, and I kept trying to argue my case. Eventually, some tranny Party member came up to me and whispered to me that it would spare me from this if I became one of it's concubines. Traumatized, me and my friend bailed. Later, outside on some street, my friend revealed he was about to be transferred to some university campus in America (implying we were in Europe atm). Male society was completely atomized, nations had been erased, every man gets transferred around the world every few months or years so they can't establish roots and connections. I decided I would flee East, try to make it to Russia.

At some point, I found myself in Poland, walking through a poor neighborhood that hadn't been brought up to speed yet into the globohomo world order. Groups of bandits would go around and tear down abandoned houses for building materials for their camps, and residents in other homes hoped the bandits would leave them alone. Made it to a more expensive neighborhood for foid government officials, with these giant lacquered wooden archways and expensive condos, but realized it was policed by trannies and they identified that I had escaped from my assigned university campus. I was speeding away, trying to lose their tail, but they kept trying to get ahead of me and cut me off. Eventually, one car ran me into a fence, but they ended up flipping their car and crashing themselves. Then I started running. Unfortunately, I got caught.

The tranny Party member from before then revealed himself, saying he had pulled some strings and I would be sent to his personal prison-university campus for reforming criminals, and he said this with a smile on his ugly face. I was filled with dread. There, me and other men were forced to run in circles in the courtyard until exhaustion and were fed scraps of food. Then were we made to go into different rooms in the castle where we were chained to school desks and forced to recite feminist slogans. Then a foid announced it was time for the "Blood Letting," and she and other toilets would go around to each man and slice the palm of their hand with a knife. Uglier men would get deep cuts right down to the bone. Then they got to me, cut my hand and it hurt. They would mock us in our pain and tell us to "man up". Then the tranny guards forced us out into the courtyard and gave us each a knife and said it was a fight to the death, last man standing. Men started killing themselves, meanwhile the foids had an orgy while laughing at us with a handful of chads along the inner battlements upon the wall surrounding and overlooking the courtyard.

Then I woke up in a sweat.
terrifying tbh.
@Diocel

You think it will happen?

You should have started a re(r)volution

scary shit. worse this could happen maybe