Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Had a nice walk today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Went near the downtown area and went on a walk. Weather was perfect, warm but not hot. Very few people around. Only negative is that as I passed an apartment building 2 young giga Stacies were out and they walked behind me for like 30 seconds constantly giggling and talking jibberish. Don’t think it was directed at me but it felt like it was forever. Their bodies were tight as fuck I had to avert my eyes quickly. But the rest of the walk went well. Hope to go again next weekend.

Should have let them walk past you so you could get some free eye candy tbhngl.

Walking is a good cope, but everytime I walk around my neighborhood I see this WMAF couple that I really want to sell their organs, ruins my day every fucking time.

Should have let them walk past you so you could get some free eye candy tbhngl.
I really didn’t want to see them. I actually made a mistake crossing to the side of the street they were on. They had super nice bodies like they worked out and one was kinda lifting up her shirt. I get enough eye candy at the gym.
Walking is a good cope, but everytime I walk around my neighborhood I see this WMAF couple that I really want to sell their organs, ruins my day every fucking time.
I’m sorry you have to experience that. On my neighborhood walks there is this small fenced area that is for people to let their dogs run around and take a shit. Well there is a bench in there and lately I have been seeing a couple sitting on it all romantic like and I don’t even think they have a dog. Probably just like to fuck on the bench.

Last edited:
Night walks are good af
Even better if you are in countryside

Night walks are good af
Even better if you are in countryside
Norn best girl. Based GrAYcel of culture :feelsYall:

r/RedoOfHealer - Smug norn

In a walk I saw a 2006-07 stacy

Last edited: