Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a moment of weakness: asked out a girl out at work today

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
1. She probably does have a boyfriend, you should have expected that. There's no reason to ask any woman at work out unless you know for sure she's single (by overhearing a conversation or something). All you did was make yourself the joke of the workplace for a few weeks

2. You only had a moment of weakness because you haven't truly accepted your inceldom yet. Once you accept it, the concept of approaching and asking for a date will feel like a joke to you, you won't even remotely consider it. At this point in my life, even if there was a woman who I thought I had a chance with I still wouldn't bother

No one has said anything at work. She works for another area but I haven't heard anything. She must've kept it to herself. Everything is as normal. I haven't seen the girl in like a few days though. I think she might actually be avoiding my area because she feels uncomfortable lmao. Or maybe her boyfriend is a BBC Tyrone and wants her to stay as far as possible from me.

Last edited: