Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a moment of weakness: asked out a girl out at work today

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
I asked out a girl I had been talking to for a while at my job. She would smile and me and say hi a lot too. I asked her what she was doing during the weekend and if she wanted to hang out. She told me she had a boyfriend. Dammit, if only she didnt have a boyfriend we'd be dating! :soy:
JFL, bitch gave me the oldest excuse in the book. I have no one to blame but myself for being dumb and overstepping my boundaries.

maybe you can betabuxx her after she had multiple children

You should have seen that response coming from 10 miles away.

Hope you don't get fired, retard.

Didn't know you're into trannies.
402529366 0ecdbf069d b

nice low inhibitioncel

Well at least you tried, even if it was futile.

Don't blame yourself it's not your fault.

At least you you asked her out, some are too afraid to even do that

What is she looks wise relative to you?

Best to try and fail then to have never tried at all.

I asked out a girl I had been talking to for a while at my job. She would smile and me and say hi a lot too. I asked her what she was doing during the weekend and if she wanted to hang out. She told me she had a boyfriend. Dammit, if only she didnt have a boyfriend we'd be dating! :soy:
JFL, bitch gave me the oldest excuse in the book. I have no one to blame but myself for being dumb and overstepping my boundaries.

1. She probably does have a boyfriend, you should have expected that. There's no reason to ask any woman at work out unless you know for sure she's single (by overhearing a conversation or something). All you did was make yourself the joke of the workplace for a few weeks

2. You only had a moment of weakness because you haven't truly accepted your inceldom yet. Once you accept it, the concept of approaching and asking for a date will feel like a joke to you, you won't even remotely consider it. At this point in my life, even if there was a woman who I thought I had a chance with I still wouldn't bother

BECAUSE I'M TIRED

I don't mean tired of rejection, I mean tired of "the game" itself, I'm tired of:

The word games you have to play
The mind games they play on you (and you are supposed to just "read" their hints and secret messages)
The second guessing of every action, hand twitch, pose, text, possible mumble of words, clothing style, food choice for breath odor, etc
Having to pretend you're interested in more than her body when she's completely uninteresting
The preparing of conversation starters before approaching
The "eye contact rules"
Etc, etc, etc

I don't know how you aren't tired yet, you must be younger than me, still in your teens or something

I'm not even joking, whenever I even think about the very concept of approaching (not even considering approaching a woman, but just thinking about all that approaching entails) I start to feel tired and relieved that I no longer have to do it

It literally just feels like too much work to someone like me, I'm an introvert and I'm very reclusive, I basically forced myself a fucking lot to approach, learn social cues, etc to try and get a date, and now that it never worked, I'm kind of relieved because it was so annoying to me, I don't care to do it

Once you get to that state, the only weakness you'll feel is the mental fatigue that drains your will whenever you think about approaching, it won't matter to you how attracted you are to the woman you are targeting, that feeling alone will make you not even bother and make you glad you don't have to bother

I really just hate people tbh, the dishonesty of it all, like no person is "real" and having to play all these games is just so tiring to me

1. She probably does have a boyfriend, you should have expected that. There's no reason to ask any woman at work out unless you know for sure she's single (by overhearing a conversation or something). All you did was make yourself the joke of the workplace for a few weeks

2. You only had a moment of weakness because you haven't truly accepted your inceldom yet. Once you accept it, the concept of approaching and asking for a date will feel like a joke to you, you won't even remotely consider it. At this point in my life, even if there was a woman who I thought I had a chance with I still wouldn't bother

BECAUSE I'M TIRED

I don't mean tired of rejection, I mean tired of "the game" itself, I'm tired of:
The word games you have to play
The mind games they play on you (and you are supposed to just "read" their hints and secret messages)
The second guessing of every action, hand twitch, pose, text, possible mumble of words, clothing style, food choice for breath odor, etc
Having to pretend you're interested in more than her body when she's completely uninteresting
The preparing of conversation starters before approaching
The "eye contact rules"
Etc, etc, etc

I don't know how you aren't tired yet, you must be younger than me, still in your teens or something

I'm not even joking, whenever I even think about the very concept of approaching (not even considering approaching a woman, but just thinking about all that approaching entails) I start to feel tired and relieved that I no longer have to do it

It literally just feels like too much work to someone like me, I'm an introvert and I'm very reclusive, I basically forced myself a fucking lot to approach, learn social cues, etc to try and get a date, and now that it never worked, I'm kind of relieved because it was so annoying to me, I don't care to do it

Once you get to that state, the only weakness you'll feel is the mental fatigue that drains your will whenever you think about approaching, it won't matter to you how attracted you are to the woman you are targeting, that feeling alone will make you not even bother and make you glad you don't have to bother

I really just hate people tbh, the dishonesty of it all, like no person is "real" and having to play all these games is just so tiring to me

High iq comment ngl. It's so tiring to jestermaxx and play mental gymnastics for something that has such a low chance of paying off, that you might as well give up. And even if u successfully dated her for a while, so what? She has all the opportunities in the world to jump ship as and when she likes.
It's like paying big money to stand a 1% chance of acquiring a volatile stock of a near bankrupt company which has a very lowpayoff, just not worth it.

Lol at the greycels calling you a retard, this site has gone to shit

Lol at the greycels calling you a retard, this site has gone to shit

Depends on how many times he's approached in his life

If he's only approached like 10 times he'd get a pass

If he's approached like 20+ times in his life and still tried this shit at his place of work he's kind of retard, how many times do you have to touch a hot stove before you realize you'll only get burned everytime

At a certain point you can't blame society anymore when its you that keeps making yourself feel anguish

Depends on how many times he's approached in his life

If he's only approached like 10 times he'd get a pass

If he's approached like 20+ times in his life and still tried this shit at his place of work he's kind of retard, how many times do you have to touch a hot stove before you realize you'll only get burned everytime

At a certain point you can't blame society anymore when its you that keeps making yourself feel anguish

Yeah you're 100% right

My issue was with greycels dissing someone who actually tried

is she rat you out for asking her out to your employer?

It's brutal and cruel to hear.

I have a boyfriend... it almost sounds like she's saying "i'm a loyal foid and that's the only reason I'm turning you down" as if she was "single" (jfl) she would be down.

Gives some cucks false hope that they aren't subhuman. If only she wasn't dating anyone. Probably same cucks that think being a foid's bestfriend puts you "first in line" if she wants to date.

I suspect you are young. Same thing happened to me when I was 22/23. I had a moment of weakness (hope is a bitch) because me and this girl would really get along and crack jokes all the time at work. I asked her out and she stated she already had a boyfriend. I said okay. After that moment she kept ghosting me at work until she eventually moved to a different department. Even years later I will sometimes see her every now and then and she never says hi or anything. (btw I knew she didn't have a boyfriend when she told me but guessed she must have just got one. then about a week or two later i overheard her telling another coworker that she finally got a boyfriend so yea she straight up lied to me)

It really sucks that women will only be nice to ugly guys when they want something or only when they expect them to be celibate monks. I was just a 'good guy' coworker and as long as i showed no sexuality and acted neutered then she was fine joking around with me. As soon as I showed that I'm a male and interested in females then she backed away and threw me aside. Because ugly men having feelings makes women sick and despise our kind. We need to ONLY be good workers and stoic and never address our superiors in any other tone other than obedience.

Yeah you're 100% right

My issue was with greycels dissing someone who actually tried

I think its a perfect oppurtunity to bait them into admitting they never approached so they can get themselves banned............ oh wait that would only happen on a half decent incel forum with proper rule enforcement and gate keeping, instead all we have is this troll and larp infested shit show (oh well)

is she rat you out for asking her out to your employer?

Idk. I went again today and didnt see her at all. A coworker of mine said he saw her there. Seems like she avoided my area. He even joked that "she was probably avoiding me." Fml

Idk. I went again today and didnt see her at all. A coworker of mine said he saw her there. Seems like she avoided my area. He even joked that "she was probably avoiding me." Fml
you're probably gonna get fired

you're probably gonna get fired

Highly doubtful. I just asked her out in a normal way I didnt say "hey mami you looking fine, let me get some of that."

fakecel if you rate yourself so high that you would actually ask a girl out
never tried it once in my life, not even online :feelsbadman:

"We learn to pacify men whenever possible. We tell them that we have a boyfriend rather than saying we’re just not attracted to them."

never ask out a girl you work with. Actually never ask a girl you meet regularly.

Low inhib mogs me

nah bro, take it easy. You did what you should, you tried. I did way stupid things by not knowing how (or maybe not wanting to) read between the lines.

As for the fact she's your coworker, there's a local saying in my country that tells you that "you shouldn't eat meat, where you get (the money to buy) your bread", if you know what I'm saying. These things usually don't go well and I have made this mistake before.