Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a lucid dream

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Had a lucid dream and was able to just chill on a couch with my oneitis. I’ve officially peaked in life. Gymmaxxing payed off after all.

And no, you shouldn’t fuck if you get lucky and have a lucid dream like I did cause then you get too excited and wake up.

And no, you shouldn’t fuck if you get lucky and have a lucid dream like I did cause then you get too excited and wake up.
Brutal dream cockblocked by self.

Had a lucid dream and was able to just chill on a couch with my oneitis. I’ve officially peaked in life. Gymmaxxing payed off after all.

were you drugmaxxxing?

After usually dreaming about weird/unpleasant stuff, at least last night I had a good dream about being at a rock concert :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: