Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a falling out with friends again

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
They were the last people I hung out with, and we got in another fight and realized they were making me hate my life even more. The worst feeling is that I know that if I ever come back, they'll always hold me leaving against them. I don't want to ever come back to them, but I have no other friend groups in my life. I talk to two other people, but they're in their own circles and don't have the time for me.

I really, truly am alone. You guys on this board are the only friends I have left. That's why I freak out whenever this site's down; I worry that the only interaction I have in my life where I don't want to kill myself will have left.

What was the fight about?

>has friends

the fuck out of here u stupid normie shit

That's why I freak out whenever this site's down; I worry that the only interaction I have in my life where I don't want to kill myself will have left.
Damn nigga. Take care.

Haven't had any friends in many years so I dont have to worry about these kinds of problems.

friends are overrated
6151.jpg

normies are like black holes that drain our will to live

Lol true friends are close to impossible to find. Don't make friends an influential part of your life or else you will be disappointed, they are just there for a good time and some temporary company.

Never expect to bond with people in this day and age, and never trust anyone, you are alone, accept this no matter how brutal and bitter it may seem.

Don't trust people here too easily either.

I think I have friends, but when I need them the most, none of them are there for me. That's when I realize I truly don't have any friends.

Friends; there to steal the good times and disappear during the bad times. I have no good times, therefore i have no friends. It's ok, i don't miss such pointless interactions anyway.

I do not have friends.

Lol true friends are close to impossible to find. Don't make friends an influential part of your life or else you will be disappointed, they are just there for a good time and some temporary company.

Never expect to bond with people in this day and age, and never trust anyone, you are alone, accept this no matter how brutal and bitter it may seem.
Don't trust people here too easily either.

I see.