Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a dream where I was in bed with a girl and we fell asleep in each other’s arms

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
Felt nice tbh

Was warm

Relaxing
Oh well
IMG 8637

None of my dreams (that I can remember) have ever been romance related, it's always been some kind of apocalypse scenario where I am running and trying to survive with random cunts from the past, or im in an airplane that is spiralling out of control

None of my dreams (that I can remember) have ever been romance related, it's always been some kind of apocalypse scenario where I am running and trying to survive with random cunts from the past, or im in an airplane that is spiralling out of control
It’s not really a common occurrence however it does feel nice from time to time cause most of my dreams are pretty lame

Come on, just brag about getting laid already :feelsseriously:

sounds warm until u wake up

Every time a foid talks to me in a nice manner I instantly wake up

Never have these kinds of dreams because I don't know any girls IRL.

I had a dream that I was hanging out with the popular kid that went to my high school, chilling and laughing together whilst watching a movie, then woke up, to just socially isolate for the rest of the day.

I guess our dreams are connected with how we're currently living, because I think it's even scientifically proven that what you think a lot during the day, will appear in your dreams.

You long for romance and connection with a woman, but you can't get it because you're a sub5.

It's brutal.

"Wake up to reality. Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility." - Madara Uchiha

falling asleep in a dream is redundant tbh

I had a dream that I had mpd and my alter was a sparkling vampire

it was all like, do I dazzle you? and it's like, yeah wtf why do you sparkle

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

Are you speaking from experience? :feelssus:

Are you speaking from experience? :feelssus:
yes they are an infamous fakecel

they are so used to foid contact that they don't even need foids any more, they just rely on their muscle memory