Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Had a dream where I smothered a woman

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
She was living with me as roommates. I had feelings for her. It was the morning, I woke up and went to see her. She told me she lost her virginity recently and how she tested positive in a pregnancy test. I was upset so I grabbed a pillow and smothered her. At first, she was like, "what are you doing? get off." Then, she started panicking. Then, she stopped moving. I kept it there for a few minutes to make sure. After that, I lifted the pillow off and just looked at her for a bit. Yup, she was dead. It was pretty cathartic. Then, I woke up lmao

I have never strangled someone before so my dream was purely based off of what I have seen in fiction.

Using this as my own thread
BFB1682E BA08 432C BC40 0DBE0EB08E6A

@PLA1092 doxxed

We should start saying "in a dream" instead of "in videogame."

I think I'd actually like to have such a dream once for science. Just to know what it would feel like, even if it wouldn't necessarily be all that true to reality.

Based, I once had a dream that I punched a toilet in the face over and over while grabbing her by the hair.