Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Had a dream were I killed 2 animals. Mentalcel dreams

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
I can't really remember what they were, dogs, cats, guinea pigs, hamsters, maybe a surreal animal, whatever. They wouldn't shut up they were giggling and giggling, and I don't know if that's what pissed me off or something I'm forgetting. I stuffed them inside an oven and turned the temp switch on. They started squealing and I did nothing but to stand there and listen. I felt bad, for a moment I had control on my dream and turned switch off. I could hear two faint squeals of sheer pain and pulled the tray out, but they were already halfway melt. I then put the tray back in and turned the switch on again just to hear the squeals for a last time and put them out. It made me wonder if the universe ever recycles all matter and starts again (I thought I was awake), would I ever be in that position of despair? Wether as an animal or else, simply being tortured for what I had just done or if it's inevitable to go through this, regardless of what you did in previous lives.

My dreams are the opposite.

I am usually dreaming of animals attacking me

My dreams are the opposite.

I am usually dreaming of animals attacking me
I'm always the apex predator and end up hating myself. I think my subconcious acts more as a separate entity from my frontal cortex. But that could be the BPD

I dreamed of killing some old man

Do you ever get the urge to commit a school shooting/go ER. Just curious

Last edited:
I had a dream where I threw a normie classmate from a stairway and killed him.

Do you ever get the urge to commit a school shooting/go ER. Just curious

No, I'm something else. Back in the motherland I wanted to beat up some normies for being bluepilled (blind), but never kill them. Didn't know the terminology at that time, but I realized that I've always hated the bluepill mindset and their thinkers. My friend Willem would usually beat up the class clown and resident normie Diego.