Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Had a dream last night that my misogyny got the best of me

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Officer
★★
So last night I dreamed my mom picked me up from somewhere and for some reason had a lot of foids in the car. This pissed me off for some reason.

When I got in the car I could hear them going on about some stupid trivial female bullshit. I got extremely agitated. I yelled out, "WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" They all looked very intimated and I know that I had fucked up.

I spent the rest of my dream worrying about whether her simp cousins would beat the shit out of me. Especially if she faked some tears and exaggerated the story.

I woke up so relieved to find out it was just a dream.:panties:
Moral of the story keep your real feelings hidden guys and just talk about your feelings on this forum...I was scared shitless.

So last night I dreamed my mom picked me up from somewhere and for some reason had a lot of foids in the car. This pissed me off for some reason.

When I got in the car I could hear them going on about some stupid trivial female bullshit. I got extremely agitated. I yelled out, "WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" They all looked very intimated and I know that I had fucked up.

I spent the rest of my dream worrying about whether her simp cousins would beat the shit out of me. Especially if she faked some tears and exaggerated the story.

I woke up so relieved to find out it was just a dream.:panties:
Moral of the story keep your real feelings hidden guys and just talk about your feelings on this forum...I was scared shitless.
I work with mostly women in my department and they obviously run their fat mouths about shit they know nothing about and trash men at times. I’m very tempted at times to black pill them or even red pill them but I know a true wizard never shows his powers.

Moral of the story, remain quiet and minimize interactions but not to the point you are the creepy quiet guy.

I work with mostly women in my department and they obviously run their fat mouths about shit they know nothing about and trash men at times. I’m very tempted at times to black pill them or even red pill them but I know a true wizard never shows his powers.

Moral of the story, remain quiet and minimize interactions but not to the point you are the creepy quiet guy.
Sounds like hell tbh. I used to work with foids and they would always get men to do things that were too hard for them, using their gender as an excuse. I only worked their two weeks and it was still enough to drive me crazy.