Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a dream about kissing a girl

YuiStillMyCope

YuiStillMyCope

Self-banned
-
I went with two other people to a half-gym half-library. They went on some other machines and I went on the treadmill. A group of Asian-looking girls passed and one (who had blonde-ish hair) said こんにちは to me. Surprised that I responded in Japanese, we struck up a conversation that ended with us kissing, and she said we’ll do it again then left. After a while, I chased her to get her insta and found her on the staircase. I struggled a bit to get the qr code thing on insta but did it eventually. We had another conversation, in which I remember asking her 「kiss」というは何ですか (What is “kiss” [in Japanese]?). She asked her friends and they said something like ジャガイモ(which means potato), so I told her 再びジャガイモしましょう and we kissed agin. Later I asked her 何歳ですか and - to my horror - she said 12歳 (which she looked much older than). I told her I’m 18, to which she said she’s actually 15 but I didn’t believe her. I told her we could be friends but that’s it. Later she sent me a picture on insta with the caption “I’m at another incel’s birthday party” (possibly calling me an incel)

Last edited:
Not the first time i had a dream like that

I had one where I took a girl from uni out on a date and we got sushi

I have had similar dreams before
I want to rope when it ends and I wake up:cryfeels:

I had one similar, about my crush, it felt so real bros. Once I got aroused, it ended.:cryfeels:

It's very Over for us Hopeless Romanticels

I had one similar, about my crush, it felt so real bros. Once I got aroused, it ended.:cryfeels:
This one felt so real too. At one point i thought “Could this be a dream? No, it feels real”

This is soulcrushing.