Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a dream about foid

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
So it was in a dream and I was preparing for work. My brain imagined this foid as my lover I guess.
She was short, her booba was small and its strange cause I love big booba. Body not petite and not thicc, on medium, fine ass and small waist.
She had fair but not blond hair, cut short up to her shoulders, straight thin hair.
Her eyes were blue, big and sad. She had a greek profile with a somewhat big nose, I have a fetish for greek/jew noses idk why.
She looked pretty young, around 21-22 years. She hugged me and wished me a good day, we kissed and then my dream changed to another plain.
:fuk::fuk::fuk:

One time I had a dream in which I was in bed with a girl and the implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did. JFL.

I had a dream about a foid a few weeks ago. We were making out in the park. She was a 10/10 18 year old blonde Stacy.

I woke up super depressed. I never made out in my whole life.

i had a dream that me and this foid were in bed and we were about to have sex and we did but she laughed at me and said my dick game was pathetic and told me to get off of her so i did

i woke up feeling nothing but pain oh yeah and dont ask me "what did the sex feel like aaaah" because it just felt..... like soft and weird :feelswhat:

i woke up feeling nothing but pain oh yeah and dont ask me "what did the sex feel like aaaah" because it just felt..... like soft and weird :feelswhat:
because we dont have actual sex memories the brain paints it all the best it can
i once literally had a penis-vegana intercourse in dream, but the feeling was just a pressure (prob from fucking my own mattress) and the foids pussy was stretching like a fucking rubberband :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited: