Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a dream about a girl

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The dream was very vivid. My uncle told me I had to go let my cousin Hannah (I don’t have a cousin Hannah irl) that I will be teaching her how to drive. Like I said, she doesn’t exist but in my dream I found her and she was a gorgeous 10/10 blonde JB. So I went up to her and let her know that her dad wants me to give her some driving lessons.

That was pretty much the end of the dream, she was so beautiful made me feel :feelsrope:

Reading this stuff makes me tear a bit. It's frustrating not having a chance to feel the love of a young girl, kissing her warm lips, touching her breasts, cuddling, hugging, holding her hand, and being around a person who genuinely enjoys your presence.

People say incels are obsessed with sex. This might be true for some, but I guarantee most of us just want to be desired, loved, and cared for. Sex comes next. Watching movies with teenagers kissing and having some fun together is extremely painful because I know I'll never experience that.

We have one life. One. And it's the most painful and brutal we could've ever had.

Brutal carpill...
@LastGerman thoughts?

I haven't had a sex dream that I remember in 5+ years. (not one where I explicitly have sex)

Hannah is a name from the Bible, perhaps that is a good sign for you.

The dream was very vivid. My uncle told me I had to go let my cousin Hannah (I don’t have a cousin Hannah irl) that I will be teaching her how to drive. Like I said, she doesn’t exist but in my dream I found her and she was a gorgeous 10/10 blonde JB. So I went up to her and let her know that her dad wants me to give her some driving lessons.

That was pretty much the end of the dream, she was so beautiful made me feel :feelsrope:

mogs me for having a dream

Reading this stuff makes me tear a bit. It's frustrating not having a chance to feel the love of a young girl, kissing her warm lips, touching her breasts, cuddling, hugging, holding her hand, and being around a person who genuinely enjoys your presence.

People say incels are obsessed with sex. This might be true for some, but I guarantee most of us just want to be desired, loved, and cared for. Sex comes next. Watching movies with teenagers kissing and having some fun together is extremely painful because I know I'll never experience that.

We have one life. One. And it's the most painful and brutal we could've ever had.
this.
Watching movies with teenagers kissing and having some fun together is extremely painful because I know I'll never experience that.
couple of months ago I was watching 'It's Kind of a Funny Story' with my sister for the 2nd time. Couldn't finish the movie tho, told my sister I needed to do some shit on computer and left.

ever thought about how its better for you to stay away from the type of female you had the dream about?
legit question, not shaming you for having a pajeet wet dream