Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a cute girl sit next to me in the subway and now I remember why I shouldn't go outside

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
The girl wasnt even that cute tbh, I didnt really see her face. But that whole trip was just a long reminder of what I will never have.
Theres no bigger ropefuel for me than going outside and watching beautiful girls it makes me feel like trash tbh, just pure sadness because none if them will ever be mine doesnt matter what I do

Sexual harassment ! Stinky inkwell

Just make sure you don't look at her or even think about her, as she sits next to you in her sports bra and yoga pants inkwell that'd be creepy and perverted you pig.

make no mistake that was not a female but it was me. i sat in the subway with you

The girl wasnt even that cute tbh, I didnt really see her face. But that whole trip was just a long reminder of what I will never have.
Theres no bigger ropefuel for me than going outside and watching beautiful girls it makes me feel like trash tbh, just pure sadness because none if them will ever be mine doesnt matter what I do

I know that feeling. What is also really bad is when you have a girl being casually friendly you to. I'm sure some here know that feeling that a foid just needs to be casually friendly to you for 15 seconds and you immediately feel like having fallen in love and daydream about her and your future with her, lol.

Remember she didn't even acknowledged your existence, 3-5/10cels are like ghosts.

Another brutal driver licence pill.

Bluepilled cucks: Oh you should have just approached her bro let her feel the confidence bro everything will be alright bro if she rejects well there's always fish in the sea bro just get over it bro

I know that feeling. What is also really bad is when you have a girl being casually friendly you to. I'm sure some here know that feeling that a foid just needs to be casually friendly to you for 15 seconds and you immediately feel like having fallen in love and daydream about her and your future with her, lol.

The very plight with too much lonliness. Every positive interaction is inflated in your view. When really they're just being nice. But so many people just don't get how little positive interaction many males receive.

Were there other seats open? maybe it was an ioi. females will rather hurt their feet standing than mistakenly signal attraction to a guy they don’t like

Bro you sexually harassed her by breathing the same air as her, that shit is low-inhib af :chad:

Were there other seats open? maybe it was an ioi. females will rather hurt their feet standing than mistakenly signal attraction to a guy they don’t like
Most of them were taken tbh but she had many other options, also a lot of people leaved in the next station and some sits on our row were empty but she didnt move

Most of them were taken tbh but she had many other options, also a lot of people leaved in the next station and some sits on our row were empty but she didnt move
:feelswhat: wait up

Another brutal driver licence pill.
driving may be stressful but it sure as hell beats public transport and having to be around the normies and foids

driving may be stressful but it sure as hell beats public transport and having to be around the normies and foids

Also you cannot be mogged by female driving, which is the most important part.

Its sad that we have so little positive interaction that cute foids just approaching us makes us happy, even for an instant.

Upskirt pictures or it didn't happen

should've stuck your hand on the seat so she "accidentally" sits on your hand

bro its fucking over and nothing we can do about it, being ugly is only a death sentence in this era

The very plight with too much lonliness. Every positive interaction is inflated in your view. When really they're just being nice. But so many people just don't get how little positive interaction many males receive.

Women literally prefer to stand than sit next to me on public transit

You should have made her feel uncomfortable