Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a calming dream

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Greycel
I was working in a school and standing outside during recess. A teenage girl showed up beside me and grabbed my wrist. I don't remember what she said but I felt a sense of bliss, smiled and said the age gap would be too much. I then went into the school canteen to eat with another employee.

I'm not sure if I believe in dreams having real meanings but it made me feel better about missing out on actual young love.

I don't remember what she said but I felt a sense of bliss, smiled and said the age gap would be too much.
over when you're even an agecuck in dreams

I had a calming dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a calming dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I was working in a school and standing outside during recess. A teenage girl showed up beside me and grabbed my wrist. I don't remember what she said but I felt a sense of bliss, smiled and said the age gap would be too much. I then went into the school canteen to eat with another employee.

I'm not sure if I believe in dreams having real meanings but it made me feel better about missing out on actual young love.
Read Lolita.

I dreamed about fallout 4 since I been playing it a lot