Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel had a argument with my sister

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was speaking to my sister and then she screamed at me i cant take this shit no more i want to run away from home but i got nowhere to go what do u guys think. i feel like my parents are controlling me like i cant go out alot and cant do shit even though i am 18 like for example i wanted to do the zoomer curly haircut and my dad said no like wtf is this shit i am not even allowed to change my hairstyle its my body.

Go get the zoomed curly haircut anyway. And shave your sisters head in her sleep.

i am 18 like for example i wanted to do the zoomer curly haircut and my dad said no like wtf is this shit
your dad is based you fag :feelswhat::society:

Why can't you?
cause if i do it i will be in very bad trouble by my father. but i really want to escape but the problem is i will end up being homeless and die of starvation

i was speaking to my sister and then she screamed at me i cant take this shit no more i want to run away from home but i got nowhere to go what do u guys think.
That's not an argument, that's you talking to your sister then her randomly freaking out about feeling trapped. :shock:

give us the details. what was the argument about? what did she say when she screamed? :feelsPop: :feelsjuice:
so i told her i wanted to do the zoomer haircut then she told me you cant do that and opened another conversation and she raged at my face

i am trying to improve my looks so i dont be a loser for the rest of my life
there are other haircuts you do not need to follow some faggotcattle trend :feelswhat::society:

tiktok haircuts make me sick :feelspuke::society:

there are other haircuts you do not need to follow some faggotcattle trend :feelswhat::society:

tiktok haircuts make me sick :feelspuke::society:
i am not copying the emo hairstyle though but still it counts as looksmaxxing i wont just waste my whole life complaining about my looks

i was speaking to my sister and then she screamed at me i cant take this shit no more i want to run away from home but i got nowhere to go what do u guys think. i feel like my parents are controlling me like i cant go out alot and cant do shit even though i am 18 like for example i wanted to do the zoomer curly haircut and my dad said no like wtf is this shit i am not even allowed to change my hairstyle its my body.
I never understood that low iq ramen hair style.

cope i am atleast trying to improve my looks and u just bash others
I’m not bashing you. I’m just being straight with you and I agree with your dad. He probably doesn’t want yo to become some kind of pansy faggot just to capture the attention of some dumb whore.

the hair style is really stupid looking and u only desire it cuz u wanna fit in like every other teen. ur father is mature and knows this and in a couple years you'll cringe about the moments u desired this haircut
oh i mean what else is there to pick foids

I’m not bashing you. I’m just being straight with you and I agree with your dad. He probably doesn’t want yo to become some kind of pansy faggot just to capture the attention of some dumb whore.
alr so i shouId just drop it and move on with my life

You argue with your sister? :feelskek:

Get a job and do it yourself.

its hard to get a job
Wym? It’s a workers market rn. Even if it’s your first job you just have to apply to spruce up the resume, put in application, and eventually you get a job..

Companies are struggling to find people.

Wym? It’s a workers market rn. Even if it’s your first job you just have to apply to spruce up the resume, put in application, and eventually you get a job..

Companies are struggling to find people.
oh u meant like a market worker

oh u meant like a market worker
Sorry by “workers market” I mean there is such low unemployment, that people who want jobs are less than the jobs that need to be filled. This means employers are desperate and will take anyone experience or not. In the past ppl couldn’t get an entry level job without having experience, now you can get a job without any experience and earn experience for better jobs.

The situation is good. If you’re not in uni, then look into any entry level job.

Sorry by “workers market” I mean there is such low unemployment, that people who want jobs are less than the jobs that need to be filled. This means employers are desperate and will take anyone experience or not. In the past ppl couldn’t get an entry level job without having experience, now you can get a job without any experience and earn experience for better jobs.

The situation is good. If you’re not in uni, then look into any entry level job.
yeah the problem i have controlling parents

yeah the problem i have controlling parents
I’m not trying to be mean, but incel to incel, they probably don’t want you around either. So if you can work the less they have to see you, the less you have to see them. Literally the solution is to separate as it will be better for everyone.

Job gives you money and independence. Or if you’re in Uni that gives you independence later (but it takes longer and idk if you’ll survive this trial and tribulation for much longer.)

I’m not trying to be mean, but incel to incel, they probably don’t want you around either. So if you can work the less they have to see you, the less you have to see them. Literally the solution is to separate as it will be better for everyone.

Job gives you money and independence. Or if you’re in Uni that gives you independence later (but it takes longer and idk if you’ll survive this trial and tribulation for much longer.)
yeah man it sucks being controlled by ur parents feels like in prison ngl

yeah man it sucks being controlled by ur parents feels like in prison ngl
I learned in life (I’m old) that the old adage of “it’s not what you say, but how you say it” is more true than not. I’ve learned that when speaking to normal people that it’s all about “selling” the idea to them.

So, apply for jobs and spruce up the resume. When you get a job, tell your parents you already got the job and then “sell” the idea of how it benefits them. Do not capitulate on giving them money though, whatever you do DO NOT give them money because they’ll leech and steal all you got while still abusing you at home. Save up for a car, then after 1-2 year experience get s better job, then you can move out prob.

I learned in life (I’m old) that the old adage of “it’s not what you say, but how you say it” is more true than not. I’ve learned that when speaking to normal people that it’s all about “selling” the idea to them.

So, apply for jobs and spruce up the resume. When you get a job, tell your parents you already got the job and then “sell” the idea of how it benefits them. Do not capitulate on giving them money though, whatever you do DO NOT give them money because they’ll leech and steal all you got while still abusing you at home. Save up for a car, then after 1-2 year experience get s better job, then you can move out prob.
oh how old are u btw

wtf man if you are 18 why are u listening ur dad ?

I feel you. I'm 19 and my parents are also overprotective. It's not like I would be very popular if they were more liberal, but the overprotection definitely took away a lot of experiences and shit that I should have lived.

You should get a trainee job (if you're already on college) or an "official" job (idk how y'all call it in USA) as soon as possible. Only by doing that you are going to be more respected by them, because you will have your own money.

But that's not enough. You obviously will need to leave their house as soon as your monthly salary is enough.

My main objective for now is leaving their house, I need to stay away from them for a long time.

But the lack of experiences resultant of overprotection have already harmed us.

Leaving the house is more a way of containing the anger and anguish towards them, not a way of ending the harm (which was already done).