Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Had a 1 minute conversation with a foid work colleague

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Yesterday after i left my job i decided to leave at the same time a foid work colleague left. I walked beside her and talked to her for a minute or so. During this time i imagined what it would feel like to be her BF, i almost fantasized during the short 30 meters we walked together.

She's a solid 6/10 petite nerdy looking girl, 10 years younger than me. When we were about to part ways she looked unfomfortable, with a bent back and neck like i was gonna attack her from behind or follow her, i somehow got behind her because i had to go left instead of right. It was brutal. She also never had any eye contact during the walk while i looked at her when talking or asking questions. She also never said goodbye, she just walked away and muttered a very silent see ya without eye contact.

I know it's fucking useless to even talk to foids who are more good looking than you but somehow it felt good, just to make her uncomfortable by my ugly presence. It felt kind of empowering in a way. She's way shorter than me too. I might continue doing this. Too bad there are no other good looking foids at my job really. Just 45+ hags basically.

Yesterday after i left my job i decided to leave at the same time a foid work colleague left. I walked beside her and talked to her for a minute or so. During this time i imagined what it would feel like to be her BF, i almost fantasized during the short 30 meters we walked together.

She's a solid 6/10 petite nerdy looking girl, 10 years younger than me. When we were about to part ways she looked unfomfortable, with a bent back and neck like i was gonna attack her from behind or follow her, i somehow got behind her because i had to go left instead of right. It was brutal. She also never had any eye contact during the walk while i looked at her when talking or asking questions. She also never said goodbye, she just walked away and muttered a very silent see ya without eye contact.

I know it's fucking useless to even talk to foids who are more good looking than you but somehow it felt good, just to make her uncomfortable by my ugly presence. It felt kind of empowering in a way. She's way shorter than me too. I might continue doing this. Too bad there are no other good looking foids at my job really. Just 45+ hags basically.
Men and women can never be friends that is impossible socially and biologically. She obviously was afraid of you dude. She could easily ruin your life by making up crap.

Men and women can never be friends that is impossible socially and biologically. She obviously was afraid of you dude. She could easily ruin your life by making up crap.
I know, but this was like the closest i've been to a pussy. I rarely get to talk to foids alone. Would never happen outside my job.

I know, but this was like the closest i've been to a pussy. I rarely get to talk to foids alone. Would never happen outside my job.
Women at work or so annoying It's as if all the chads Can easily talk to them but if I start Any conversation with them. They give me a very strong cold shoulder at the very least. You put yourself at risk for flapping your mouth to them. I tried to ignore them. If they talk to me it's only business related.

Women at work or so annoying It's as if all the chads Can easily talk to them but if I start Any conversation with them. They give me a very strong cold shoulder at the very least. You put yourself at risk for flapping your mouth to them. I tried to ignore them. If they talk to me it's only business related.
They have to act nice in a work environment, it's very fake. If they hadn't then they would just be themselves. Just realized that the foid yesterday also acted more friendly before she left the building. The moment she got alone with me it got uncomfortable. She would probably rather jump off a cliff and break her leg than kiss me or even hold my hand.

They have to act nice in a work environment, it's very fake. If they hadn't then they would just be themselves. Just realized that the foid yesterday also acted more friendly before she left the building. The moment she got alone with me it got uncomfortable. She would probably rather jump off a cliff and break her leg than kiss me or even hold my hand.
All sex is right to them except when it is from chad.

For her it's Christian Chad only, but she would easily choose a satanic Chad over a Christian normie.
Then the religious part doesn't matter it's just a diversion. Women don't know what they want. But biologically they do know what.

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT IS, somehow its accepted for women to shut down average men and chads get a free pass on nearly every area, even with managers, I just call it out when i see it, they dont like that lol.

You were making her uncomfortable by existing as an ugly male

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT IS, somehow its accepted for women to shut down average men and chads get a free pass on nearly every area, even with managers, I just call it out when i see it, they dont like that lol.
If you are in a management type position, you more than likely are a sex having normie. I wish I didn't have to go to work. I just love having a place to live and that is why I have to work. My long distant goal is to eventually live in the woods in a small cabin free of the social predicament of society.

You were making her uncomfortable by existing as an ugly male
Yea it's crazy really. No matter what age foids are they react the same to incels ugly existence. There are 45+ year old foids at my work who reacts the same as 20yr olds. Uncomfortable and not wanting to talk with me really.

Yea it's crazy really. No matter what age foids are they react the same to incels ugly existence. There are 45+ year old foids at my work who reacts the same as 20yr olds. Uncomfortable and not wanting to talk with me really.
Women will be women, it's the harsh reality