Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Hackers hack Chinese chastity cage app allowing them to remotely lock cages of all cucks/sissies

What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?
Literally a computerised chastity cage. Cuckolding Engineering will soon be a branch available at most universities across the world to accomodate the needs of the soyed population.

So many of them :o

tbh , i do not blame the cucklod but the ones who created that lock .
btw cucks must be enjoying the lock done by the hackerz

This has already been posted

Literally a computerised chastity cage. Cuckolding Engineering will soon be a branch available at most universities across the world to accomodate the needs of the soyed population.
JFL at this world.

But I have a pERmanent solution in mind for everything, no worries.
 kill all sons a bitches da id by zezejoker d3als5i 250t

_114784497_map.png

now we see which are the most cucked countries . JFL at europe and china .

I saw this on Drudge Report earlier, pretty funny tbh. Hopefully sissy faggots get locked by hackers.

_114784497_map.png

You need a lot of money before you begin to engage in strange sexual fetishes, Africans are too busy in clay mines to buy sissy cages.

The most jewed have the most cucks...who would’ve known.
China is the exception. Though communism itself is jewish at its core i guess

I'm shocked at japan tho

You need a lot of money before you begin to engage in strange sexual fetishes, Africans are too busy in clay mines to buy sissy cages.
tbh , everyone a busy acheiving survival . sexual fantazies are almost non existent . they fuck just to have children tbh .

Techcrunch reported there was no evidence that the hack had been exploited by anyone to cause harm.

Sadly they didn't lock the cucks

Who would bother with cucks junk?

_114784497_map.png

I wonder if that one guy in Saudi Arabia is a rich oil fag with a degenerate fetish

I wonder if that one guy in Saudi Arabia is a rich oil fag with a degenerate fetish
he is for sure watching his wife fucked by a camel

that's qatar and not saudi arabia, and it could be a foreign since it's a tourist destination but who knows since cucks can reside anywhere in the world.

he is for sure watching his wife fucked by a camel
she has accended past the dogpill and now only camel will do.
that's qatar and not saudi arabia, and it could be a foreign since it's a tourist destination but who knows since cucks can reside anywhere in the world.
I forgot that Qatar exists. I mean it could be rich American tourist as well but I like to image a corrupt oil baron likes to get cucked by his 13 wives.

Cucks and tranny will hopefully all self format their system 32 with a 45.

:lul:

Also the size of Chinese-made sissy cages is too small for them

Why is the chinese communist party allowing production and sale of degenerate goods?

_114784497_map.png

LMAO looks way better for Sweden than I would have expected. It's hard to see with that resolution and oversized dots but it seems like the west coast is degenerate central and the rest is clean, colour me shocked.