Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hachiman, from My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
pjyV4la.jpg

Most Wanted
Have any of you ever been compared to this character? Do you relate to this character?

I was once compared to him and I died inside. Being compared to this character pretty much means people view you as a loser reject outcast. I warmed up a bit to his character after I saw the series, but he was so pathetic it still pains me tbh.

I'd view it as a compliment if I were compared to him.

The ending shit is so cucked. I can't believe I wasted my time on this anime. It's one of those animes where they appeal to normfags that call themselves introverts even though they have friends, relationships, go on social media, and go to parties. What people compared you to him?

idk man that part when he defended foid in pool from 2thugs is bullshit any normal guy wouldve get beaten up but he stared at them with his outcast gaze and scared them away jfl its part that ruined it for me

he was relatable to me in the first season of the anime
then he turned into a gigacuck:soy: in the second season, if I recall correctly
that made me hate him

Is that the anime with the cute silver-haired girl?