Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GypsyCrusader left the White Nationalist movement

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
And he got fucked over by some white nationalists

Him leaving:

View: https://t.me/gypsycrusader/12364

Him getting fucked over by some white nationalists:
(Not gonna post his doxxing info, his IP address is also posted by this telegram channel)
Exposed

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/74

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/84

Financial fucking

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/85

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/125

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/126

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/127

GF exposed

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/135

Invasion of the Faggots

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/116

View: https://t.me/GriftPatrolReborn/156

TL;DR GF left him, parents still harassed, doxxed, has gay faggots and gay niggers at his place, and has to pay a lot of money(financially fucked over)

This telegram channel, "Grift Patrol", is very evil. Admittedly, their memes(both current and old channel) are very hilarious; what makes this funnier, is the infighting between white nationalists. However, these people represent what White Nationalists(at their worst). In addition, it appears that GypsyCrusader(Paul Miller, or Paul, from here on out) deliberately hid his nonwhite heritage, and in addition, appeared to simp for some other white women in addition to his pre-existing gf. Thus, as sad of a fate he experienced, he deserved it for foolishly putting hope in white nationalism as a nonwhite(especially a gypsy, who many WNs hate) and simping for random white foids in DMs.

So him being 'based' on omegle was really just an act to cope with his shame and guilt of being a faggot nigger lover

@BummerDrummer @ElliotRodgerHere thought

Funny but who gives a shit, too much idolizing in left and right culture. Need to stop making clowns famous because you look like asshats when your idols and celebrities get exposed as hypocrites.

You trust the jite, you get stabbed in the back

So him being 'based' on omegle was really just an act to cope with his shame and guilt of being a faggot nigger lover
no he is not a faggot nigger lover some ppl at GriftPatrol literally sent him faggots at his door and he has to pay for it, he is far from being a "faggot nigger lover"

also @ all WNcels
You trust the jite, you get stabbed in the back
jite?
Funny but who gives a shit, too much idolizing in left and right culture. Need to stop making clowns famous because you look like asshats when your idols and celebrities get exposed as hypocrites.
ngl thats exactly my point, politics in general is a cope, I just like this infighting because its funny to watch

ngl thats exactly my point, politics in general is a cope, I just like this infighting because its funny to watch
its funny to watch the infighting on .co where its like a game of among us where we have to find the imposter aka fakecel

its funny to watch the infighting on .co where its like a game of among us where we have to find the imposter aka fakecel
In some ways yes, in the sense terms of JBW, though it is sad(assuming you believe that everyone on this site is literally subhuman, myself included, and not Chad)
Jews/whites. Same thing so I mixed it
But they are different races tho, Ashkenazi Jews are white/ancient Israelite(brown) mutts
Only reasons Ashkenazis(and Sephardic too a lesser extent), look Euro is do to Levantine population prior to Islam having significantly lighter skin(though brown skins were still common and were majority), so the Euro dominates

Last edited:
He’s not white lol. I actually know a little bit about grift patrol because a lot of their members were original “old” white nationalists (James mason Harold covington etc.)

anyway, I knew this would happen. This retard goes on Omegle, it’s only a matter of time before someone crabs your IP. He did LARP about being white as well, like said before GYPSYCRUSADER.

Do I agree with what happened? No because I think him and all the omegletards were/are INSTRUMENTAL in bringing and normalizing the far right. These people got literally millions of views and their name is relevant to an extent. Like most infighting moments it’s just a fight of pragmatism (he’s not white but has millions of views) vs tradition (he’s not white and never will be and needs to be stopped).

I don´t care.
He´s out on omegle redpilling the normies, that´s already good enough for the movement.
Others who do great work:
- Nick Fuentes
- Handsome Truth
- Wardo_Rants
- Alex on Life
- Roosh V
- Know More News
- Cultured_Thug
It´s all about awareness and exposing the kikes.
Controlled opposition like Alex Jones, or a satanist LARP like Styx is not worth your time.
They don´t tickle the jews, because they are afraid of losing money.

Last edited:
needs to be stopped from what?
Because when you have a negroid or Dravidian paki or GYPSY claiming to be white and that they should be in a white homeland it grows the idea of racial purity not being legitimate. first it’s a gypsy, then it’s gonna be a mulatto, etc. and after that point it’s not even remotely “white nationalism” anymore.

Jews/whites. Same thing so I mixed it

If the white race were the Tau then the Jews would be like the Ethereal Caste.

The Ethereals (or Aun in Tau) are the leaders of Tau society and the existential space popes of WH40K (Ministorum Priest not counting). They are infamous for their supposed 'mind control' powers and their ability to inspire Cadres to fight with the religious tenacity of the Imperial Guard whenever they personally take to the field.

When we call Tau the blue space commies, Ethereals are the ones who are "more equal than others", as that old satire goes. Every single Tau loves these guys, seeing them as embodying all of the Tau species good traits and avoiding all the bad ones. Normal Tau are, despite being (almost) immune to Khorne, no less prone to being a bunch of spiteful violent fucks when left to their own devices for a few decades. Ethereals never have this problem, always in control of themselves and moving with a grace that just says "I'm in control of the rest of this shit too. Just chill out, space dad is here."

As old writers have left and new ones have been brought on the Ethereals have also undergone a large shift through the editions of the game. In the earlier editions they were mostly benevolent and were only hinted to using dubious methods to control the other races that have joined the Tau (but you had to dig a little for it) so that they could further the Greater Good. Now however they're outright evil monsters who've built Tau society and the entire concept of the Greater Good on lies.

The Ethereals (or Aun in Tau) are the leaders of Tau society and the existential space popes of WH40K (Ministorum Priest not counting). They are infamous for their supposed 'mind control' powers and their ability to inspire Cadres to fight with the religious tenacity of the Imperial Guard whenever they personally take to the field.

When we call Tau the blue space commies, Ethereals are the ones who are "more equal than others", as that old satire goes. Every single Tau loves these guys, seeing them as embodying all of the Tau species good traits and avoiding all the bad ones. Normal Tau are, despite being (almost) immune to Khorne, no less prone to being a bunch of spiteful violent fucks when left to their own devices for a few decades. Ethereals never have this problem, always in control of themselves and moving with a grace that just says "I'm in control of the rest of this shit too. Just chill out, space dad is here."

As old writers have left and new ones have been brought on the Ethereals have also undergone a large shift through the editions of the game. In the earlier editions they were mostly benevolent and were only hinted to using dubious methods to control the other races that have joined the Tau (but you had to dig a little for it) so that they could further the Greater Good. Now however they're outright evil monsters who've built Tau society and the entire concept of the Greater Good on lies.
You're a bluepiller so I won't really read effort posts from you. jews = whites

You're a bluepiller so I won't really read effort posts from you. jews = whites

That's what I read but top tier. They're still set apart as a distinct elite. You know like Prophets in Halo, though they were all different races. Different alien races in the Tau Empire as well but they're dominated by the Tau so that's a better comparison.

Last edited:
This guy is 28% Indian JFL

jews and whites are the same and work together on the same goals
Nope.
Jews need whites, it´s not the other way around.
A parasite cannot survive without a host.
With all the evidence available, how can you be this bluepilled on the JQ ?

So @Uggo Mongo was right afterall.
Mr.FullTimeJew

jews and whites are the same and work together on the same goals

:feelskek:
He is 37% indian if i remember correctly

Im disappointed

There was a 23andMe result from him, he was 14% North Indian and 14% South Indian, he also had lots of Turkish and Near East admixture.
No it was of his dad, but even then, assuming his mom is a Gypsy, he is barely white(his Russian is from the South aka Caucuses aka Chechen or similar)
If you guys like that GypsyCrusader dude you might also enjoy this guy named Martinezperspective.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/martinezperspective/

Ngl this guy is funny cuz of how srs he is and how he BTFO foods but otherwise from what I've heard he is a jew/non-white according to some

He’s not white lol. I actually know a little bit about grift patrol because a lot of their members were original “old” white nationalists (James mason Harold covington etc.)

anyway, I knew this would happen. This retard goes on Omegle, it’s only a matter of time before someone crabs your IP. He did LARP about being white as well, like said before GYPSYCRUSADER.

Do I agree with what happened? No because I think him and all the omegletards were/are INSTRUMENTAL in bringing and normalizing the far right. These people got literally millions of views and their name is relevant to an extent. Like most infighting moments it’s just a fight of pragmatism (he’s not white but has millions of views) vs tradition (he’s not white and never will be and needs to be stopped).
He literally fucking had "gypsy" in his name. This statement is actually baffling.
I don´t care.
He´s out on omegle redpilling the normies, that´s already good enough for the movement.
- Nick Fuentes
- Handsome Truth
- Wardo_Rants
- Alex on Life
- Roosh V
- Know More News
- Cultured_Thug
Controlled opposition like Alex Jones, or a satanist LARP like Styx is not worth your time.

View attachment 403105

Don't worry im here to save the white race.
foidologist

good to know
If you guys like that GypsyCrusader dude you might also enjoy this guy named Martinezperspective.

Im disappointed
No it was of his dad, but even then, assuming his mom is a Gypsy, he is barely white(his Russian is from the South aka Caucuses aka Chechen or similar)

Ngl this guy is funny cuz of how srs he is and how he BTFO foods but otherwise from what I've heard he is a jew/non-white according to some

imagine if knajjd got doxxed and .co sent tranny hookers to his house but knajjd was just like “I see this as an absolute win!”

Yeah he's a lot more serious than those other guys but also more knowledgeable and informative imo.

I highly, highly doubt that this guy is a jew though. And I don't really care if he's non-white but he looks pretty white to me.

I wish whites would stop infighting. I hate it when whites fight each other like this. No good comes of it.

Oh yeah noted, I couldn't watch catboykami on bitchute, said it was my country that blocked it. Fuck Bitchute indeed.

You can also find him on telegram if you're interested.
Alright, thanks for that.

He literally fucking had "gypsy" in his name. This statement is actually baffling.
I don´t care.
- Nick Fuentes
- Handsome Truth
- Wardo_Rants
- Alex on Life
- Roosh V
- Know More News
- Cultured_Thug

View attachment 403105

Don't worry im here to save the white race.
foidologist

good to know

Im disappointed
"you're the epiphany of white trash"
:feelswhat::feelsohh::feelskek:
I wish whites would stop infighting. I hate it when whites fight each other like this. No good comes of it.
He’s back JFL. I’m done with this bullshit btw :feelsclown:

He’s back JFL. Done with this bullshit btw :feelsclown:
kek

He’s back JFL. I’m done with this bullshit btw :feelsclown:
is it going on right now? Never watched a gypsy stream so idk whats going on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6