Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Gynocentrism textbook example

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-

''Gynocentrism is a dominant or exclusive focus on women in theory or practice; or to the advocacy of this. Anything can be considered gynocentric when it is concerned exclusively with a female (or feminist) point of view. '' (Wikipedia)

There are numerous stories out there of men being prosecuted and serving jail time for poking holes in condoms, but when women trick men into pregnancy it's something to cheer about on day time television. Seriously there are no words to describe what kind of filth someone is when they seriously think deceiving someone like that is acceptable.
And women wonder why men don't trust them. Women need to understand that if you're going to try such deceitful, fraudulent, life-changing tactics, be prepared for possible serious consequences.
I hope to God this is scripted.

''Gynocentrism is a dominant or exclusive focus on women in theory or practice; or to the advocacy of this. Anything can be considered gynocentric when it is concerned exclusively with a female (or feminist) point of view. '' (Wikipedia)

There are numerous stories out there of men being prosecuted and serving jail time for poking holes in condoms, but when women trick men into pregnancy it's something to cheer about on day time television. Seriously there are no words to describe what kind of filth someone is when they seriously think deceiving someone like that is acceptable.
And women wonder why men don't trust them. Women need to understand that if you're going to try such deceitful, fraudulent, life-changing tactics, be prepared for possible serious consequences.
I hope to God this is scripted.

fuck the nigress. I'm not listening to these whores one bit if they tell me to "act mature". Dumb cunts allow chad to do shit whilst every other male gets told that we're stupid. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

You can even go to jail if you feed her the abortion pill

The legal system is truly cucked