Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel gynocentrism is infuriating

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/klEQfhq062M?si=QSD2LRTed5iX6mz2

most japanese men are extremely sexually repressed but then then get labeled as "creeps" because they try to express their desires meanwhile when foids see chad and grab at him and grind on him in a club it's fine.

so much foid-only accommodations as if their lives aren't easy enough

i used to think people who said foids don't deserve rights were a bit extreme. i realize now they were entirely correct

This is why their behaviour was always controlled by society throughout history

There are weirdos in Japan who don't know how to act around women
And this right here is why the Japs are having a population crisis folks. They're not only talking about the creepshotters, but also 'ugly' men who dare to try to befriend them and ask them out on the date, while they wait for the mythical 6ft Japanese samurai or the Dutch 7ft Bastiaan Superhaan. Japan is OVER.

This is why their behaviour was always controlled by society throughout history
i literally hate the state of how things are and it makes me even more angry knowing at least in my lifetime it won't change

i literally hate the state of how things are and it makes me even more angry knowing at least in my lifetime it won't change
That's why i try to forget the state of society by coping with this forum and other things

I'm sure it's all exagerated, blown out of proportion bullshit as always

This is psychological warfare against jap men. Your psyche can't stay intact when your environment constantly reminds you that you're part of the "subhuman males species".

Yeah its a womens world now buddy, if you are sick of it go to the 3th World.

Then they wonder why men are mentally fucked up in the west when this is pretty much status quo everywhere. Fuck them.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/klEQfhq062M?si=QSD2LRTed5iX6mz2

most japanese men are extremely sexually repressed but then then get labeled as "creeps" because they try to express their desires meanwhile when foids see chad and grab at him and grind on him in a club it's fine.

so much foid-only accommodations as if their lives aren't easy enough

i used to think people who said foids don't deserve rights were a bit extreme. i realize now they were entirely correct

logically faulty argument by the foid in video
"the government puts up signs telling men not to harras women"
and then her wrong conclusion
"this must be because women are being harrassed"

its like going into medieval europe and being like, they had to make laws against peasants touching nobility, because peasants were creeping out nobility.

logically faulty argument by the foid in video
"the government puts up signs telling men not to harras women"
and then her wrong conclusion
"this must be because women are being harrassed"

its like going into medieval europe and being like, they had to make laws against peasants touching nobility, because peasants were creeping out nobility.
Based take

Based take
she would never use the same logic against shit like apartheid laws in the 50s
like, if she went to the 50s on a beach and saw a sign that says "no blacks"
would she go
"the government had to put up signs because blacks were harassing white people"
Or if she lived in ww2 germany and saw posters put up by the nazis - the nazis HAD to put up posters warning us of the jews, because the jews were threatening german people!

Posters and signs = not evidence of actual shit. Its amazing that you can train people to believe something by simply telling them like that, but if you told them directly they would not do it, cuz ego.
Like, if I screamed in someones face SALE SALE, THIS IS ON SALE BUY IT YOU CUNTTT
they would be like no, ugh, because ppl dont like being told what to do and think

but if I put up a red sign that says sale, they fucking follow it and buy the product, even though its the same thing, only without a person yelling at you. Someone printed that sign and put it up, with the intention of making your believe a specific thing, and you accept it because there is no person confronting you, so it gets around your ego.

Imagine walking into a forest and there is a sign "bears. be aware."
I could literally just put that into a random forest and scare normies kek.
You can create reality like that for people, its kinda meta honestly.

Thats why I say, in the video, the signs are not evidence for anything. Could be propaganda, could be population control. Or maybe the signs are only in big cities with drunk SEAmaxxing tourists groping foids and dont apply ot japanese men at all. Countless options, yet the foid instantly jumps to the conclusion that "men = evil, men must be harrasing women."

Again, this is why I always say, they prove us right while trying to debunk us. By blatantly assuming without second thoughts that men are willing and capable of harrassing so many women that the government has to intervene, she exposes her innate gynocentrism and hatred of men.

Just genderswap the example, people would think its a joke or public prank. "Signs telling women not to harrass men? SIGN ME UP, i will get on a flight rn hew hew hew!"

Its peoples presuppositions their innate assumptions that make them interpret raw observations in a biased way. So the way people interpret things always tells you more about the person interpreting than what is actually being interpreted. Hence rorschach tests are a valid tool in psychology to diagnose people. You show someone an ink blob and they go "i see 10 cocks in my ass" well they probably are gay as shit.

As long as people keep interpreting isolated events, raw obsrevational data etc as "misyoginy" and shit, they will keep supporting our cause. As st augustine of hippo said, the truth is like a lion, you just let it loose and it fights for itself. Grant your opposition their claims and see where it takes them, like I did with the nazi and apartheid example.

Or take the bear sign example.
Why would it scare people?
Because they presuppose that bears are dangerous and scary.
But if I put up a sign that said "squirrels. Beware"
nobody would feel fear, even though, what if "squirrels" means "bear" in my language?
The reaction and interpretation is not inherent to the sign, only to the person interpreting it.

Last edited:
she would never use the same logic against shit like apartheid laws in the 50s
like, if she went to the 50s on a beach and saw a sign that says "no blacks"
would she go
"the government had to put up signs because blacks were harassing white people"
Or if she lived in ww2 germany and saw posters put up by the nazis - the nazis HAD to put up posters warning us of the jews, because the jews were threatening german people!

Posters and signs = not evidence of actual shit. Its amazing that you can train people to believe something by simply telling them like that, but if you told them directly they would not do it, cuz ego.
Like, if I screamed in someones face SALE SALE, THIS IS ON SALE BUY IT YOU CUNTTT
they would be like no, ugh, because ppl dont like being told what to do and think

but if I put up a red sign that says sale, they fucking follow it and buy the product, even though its the same thing, only without a person yelling at you. Someone printed that sign and put it up, with the intention of making your believe a specific thing, and you accept it because there is no person confronting you, so it gets around your ego.

Imagine walking into a forest and there is a sign "bears. be aware."
I could literally just put that into a random forest and scare normies kek.
You can create reality like that for people, its kinda meta honestly.

Thats why I say, in the video, the signs are not evidence for anything. Could be propaganda, could be population control. Or maybe the signs are only in big cities with drunk SEAmaxxing tourists groping foids and dont apply ot japanese men at all. Countless options, yet the foid instantly jumps to the conclusion that "men = evil, men must be harrasing women."

Again, this is why I always say, they prove us right while trying to debunk us. By blatantly assuming without second thoughts that men are willing and capable of harrassing so many women that the government has to intervene, she exposes her innate gynocentrism and hatred of men.

Just genderswap the example, people would think its a joke or public prank. "Signs telling women not to harrass men? SIGN ME UP, i will get on a flight rn hew hew hew!"

Its peoples presuppositions their innate assumptions that make them interpret raw observations in a biased way. So the way people interpret things always tells you more about the person interpreting than what is actually being interpreted. Hence rorschach tests are a valid tool in psychology to diagnose people. You show someone an ink blob and they go "i see 10 cocks in my ass" well they probably are gay as shit.

As long as people keep interpreting isolated events, raw obsrevational data etc as "misyoginy" and shit, they will keep supporting our cause. As st augustine of hippo said, the truth is like a lion, you just let it loose and it fights for itself. Grant your opposition their claims and see where it takes them, like I did with the nazi and apartheid example.

Or take the bear sign example.
Why would it scare people?
Because they presuppose that bears are dangerous and scary.
But if I put up a sign that said "squirrels. Beware"
nobody would feel fear, even though, what if "squirrels" means "bear" in my language?
The reaction and interpretation is not inherent to the sign, only to the person interpreting it.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

burn down the entire world
8437fdbapat81.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back