Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gynocentric society: the girlfriend pill

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★
This subject gets talked a bit here, so I decided to do a thread about what I believe of it.

Gynocentric society means women are at the center. Society is made for them to thrive. They control it. They control who is part of it or not. Even seemingly powerless an unimportant women have power over men who are at the top of their fields or in important positions.

They exert influence mainly through sex. Men cater to them to be able to get it, except chads, who are naturally chosen and accepted. But women can also exert power through slandering or false accusations, with the threat of destroying a man's reputation. In gynocentric society women are always taken seriously because they are women and they always have leverage over men.

So we reach the girlfriend pill: the realization that we are hostages of women. We need their acceptance to not be outcasts and fully benefit from what society can provide. A man who doesn't have a girlfriend has not been accepted by women, hence he is an outcast in gynocentric society.

Having a girlfriend goes beyond just getting sex, love and companionship. It's a necessary thing to be a part of society and not be shunned and face its hate. And this is why I believe ascension is only truly accomplished when you have a girlfriend. That's when you ascend from outcast status to being full member, which can be revoked at anytime too.

society doesn't mean shit. the only thing ur missing out on is sex. trust me u don't need or want the approval of normies. the only time u need normie approval is at work and that can largely be circumvented by having a strong skill set. im largely irreplaceable in my workplace so I dont need to kiss ass. all this muh validation, muh social acceptance shit is cucked as fuck.

society doesn't mean shit. the only thing ur missing out on is sex. trust me u don't need or want the approval of normies. the only time u need normie approval is at work and that can largely be circumvented by having a strong skill set. im largely irreplaceable in my workplace so I dont need to kiss ass. all this muh validation, muh social acceptance shit is cucked as fuck.

I mean It is true that your status in society and within your family will get greatly reduced if you dont have a girlfriend.
Another limitation is that a gf is mens way of having access to a social circle with upwards mobility to.
(opportunity for monemaxing and statusmaxing might be limited)

A deselected man get treated like the trash of soyciety.

Last edited:
This is a very specific case. Most men require girlfriends to be taken seriously and humans are social animals. Being an outcast doesn't mean death anymore, but you basically just exist to generate taxes and revenue for others. And having a girlfriend would dramatically increase your status.

Nah, normies care abt many things other than having a gf

they care abt your social status and whether you are a part of the tribe. having a gf is just one indicator of belonging, but it's not generally enough to convince them if you otherwise come across as different from the herd

they care abt your social status and whether you are a part of the tribe. having a gf is just one indicator of belonging, but it's not generally enough to convince them if you otherwise come across as different from the herd
Having a gf alone wont neccessarily give you high status, but not having one will massively decrease it

Having a gf alone wont neccessarily give you high status, but not having one will massively decrease it
if you're incel maybe

other than that even normies will often be dating around for a while, not in a relationship. other normies won't care much if it's good gossip

Having a gf and being seen with her is like a proof, a seal of normalcy. They would get a better opinion about you and would allow to get to know you better. Even if it's every other year.

So we reach the girlfriend pill: the realization that we are hostages of women. We need their acceptance to not be outcasts and fully benefit from what society can provide. A man who doesn't have a girlfriend has not been accepted by women, hence he is an outcast in gynocentric society.
This is 110% true. And while living in soy-ciety as an inkwell is shitty we can easily escape by:
-finding refuge in TV, Vidya or the virtual world in general
-escaping into the countryside in some primitive country where societies reach is limited at most