Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel gyno is running my life

brokenheartcel

brokenheartcel

it was over when you were born
★★
I've had gyno for as long as I can remember, and I'm so fucking tired of dealing with this abomination. I can't wear anything normal, and I'm constantly maligned by people questioning my clothing choice. Have any of you guys gotten surgery for this, and what was the cost of treatment? I've been told that I'm looking at $5000+ in the USA, and I cannot afford anything near this. Is insurance coverage possible?

It's officially over for anyone over 5% body fat.

I have it too bro, I also have loose skin to boot. It's honestly over, i'm pretty sure surgery costs less than 5k tho.

Where I am from it needs to be really really really really bad before you can get insurance other wise like 3-4K
I have it too bro, I also have loose skin to boot. It's honestly over, i'm pretty sure surgery costs less than 5k tho.
Same here I’m saving money to afford it it’s bellow 5 k here

I have the severe kind and everything I've seen from people who've gotten the surgery done indicates that it costs more.

Where I am from it needs to be really really really really bad before you can get insurance other wise like 3-4K

Same here I’m saving money to afford it it’s bellow 5 k here

I have nothing to lose, and I'm just gonna go to the doctor and see what my options are. I'm too embarrassed to even talk to her about my problems, let alone let her see my literal tits and give them a jiggle.

Is gyno your only problem?

can't you just gymmax? and get rid of xenoestrogens?

Real gyno or just fatty moobs?

doesn't work like that. I have breast tissue that can only be surgically removed
but you've been skinny? coz I've seen guys with gyno and they've all been fat. just an observation

but you've been skinny? coz I've seen guys with gyno and they've all been fat. just an observation
I was fat throughout my teenage years, and that's when it really got out of hand. My areola are huge, almost looking like a pregnant woman's. I've got it confirmed as gyno so there's that.

I have the severe kind and everything I've seen from people who've gotten the surgery done indicates that it costs more.

I have nothing to lose, and I'm just gonna go to the doctor and see what my options are. I'm too embarrassed to even talk to her about my problems, let alone let her see my literal tits and give them a jiggle.

Ye it’s pretty shameful to show your tits and ur belly to a foid

I was fat throughout my teenage years, and that's when it really got out of hand. My areola are huge, almost looking like a pregnant woman's. I've got it confirmed as gyno so there's that.
well the extra estrogen from fat can fuck you up long term I guess

It must be the soy in the water. This is why you always need to boil the water before you drink.

It never began for fatcels.

What's your bf%? Height/weight?

You don't have gyno, you are just a fat ass. Gyno is medically diagnosed and is comprised of hard mammary-like tissue.

Meanwhile foids can get free breast surgery when Chad says they're too small - In the UK.

Meanwhile foids can get free breast surgery when Chad says they're too small - In the UK.

GOD, the UK is the cuckold capital of the world.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if I learned that their highest legislators all have bulls for their wives.

I don’t have that

Are you sure you have loose skin and gyno? You were fat in those youtube videos.

This is how lean you need to be before you can say that you have already looksmaxxed:

Bodyfatitsover

Are your stomach and chest that flat?

Gyno will never go away without surgery, but if you get your body fat below 15% and get some decent size on your pectoral muscles, you can minimize the damage. Your nipples will still look a bit "off" if you get surgery, though it'll still be a massive improvement and worth all the money spent, far better than you'll get with the diet+lifting combo.

You don't have gyno, you are just a fat ass. Gyno is medically diagnosed and is comprised of hard mammary-like tissue.
He is fat, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have gyno. Obesity is a major risk factor for gyno development due to the unnatural aromatase production. The only way any of us could know for sure if he has real gyno would be if we met him in person and pinched his bare nipples.

what % BF are you?

Are you sure you have loose skin and gyno? You were fat in those youtube videos.

This is how lean you need to be before you can say that you have already looksmaxxed:

View attachment 187622

Are your stomach and chest that flat?

I've never been fat, alway under 15% and I could never get that lean without being so hungry I wanted to blow my brains out

You need to lose weight and get to as low body fat as possible, improve your physique in general. Then gyno probably won't look so weird.

If you have athletic body with broad shoulders gyno won't look so bad, especially if you wear tight compression shirts and things like that.

There are MMA fighters and boxers who have gyno because of taking steroids and it doesn't look bad on them because they're lean and athletic.

Gyno will never go away without surgery, but if you get your body fat below 15% and get some decent size on your pectoral muscles, you can minimize the damage. Your nipples will still look a bit "off" if you get surgery, though it'll still be a massive improvement and worth all the money spent, far better than you'll get with the diet+lifting combo.

He is fat, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have gyno. Obesity is a major risk factor for gyno development due to the unnatural aromatase production. The only way any of us could know for sure if he has real gyno would be if we met him in person and pinched his bare nipples.

That's true, but it seems like every fat ass thinks they have gyno because they have saggy tits, when in reality its just what happens.

Yea it is over tbh.

I'm unsure if it's been mentioned on the thread or not, but statistically it's much more likely you just have pubertal gyno.
This is caused as the name says, with volatile hormonal changes you undergo during puberty. You're likely to outgrow it eventually, and the gynecomastia will subside. I'd only become worrisome if the breast tissue itself goes from a slightly more soft, malleable feel, to a harder almost rock-like consistency.