Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymshark yoga pants ass was right in front of me

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Yesterday I was gymceling and talking to my Chadlite friend. 2 femoids with gymshark leggings came up to him and he gave them high fives. Immediately my heart started racing and my mind went blank at the thought of them potentially addressing me, luckily, they didn't or else I would have splurged out something very autistic. One of the foids, as she was talking to the chad-lite was literally a few inches away from me. I was sitting down on a very low stool so her ass was right by my face; I was trying so hard not to look so it must have seemed super awkward. It was as if I was in a trance during this entire experience.

Yesterday I was gymceling and talking to my Chadlite friend. 2 femoids with gymshark leggings came up to him and he gave them high fives.

Why are females coming up to give your friend some high fives? Just do your gym session until your hands will bleed.

Typical miscer. Lol

whats ur height OP

gym thots need to get gangbanged by roided up monsters

gym thots need to be manhandled, slapped, and spat on.

Should have buried your ass into it

It’s sick it’s piss

I would've been so enraged that she didn't talk to me if I were in your shoes

I"ll be gymcelling tomorrow, to improve my axekick

You should have been low inhib and grabbed her ass

Fuck bro im going to gym daily starting tuesday

You should have been low inhib and grabbed her ass

You should have hugged her waist and buried your face in her ass....apparently women like surprises.

If you accidentally smelled her fart or fungus infected pussy, that's sexual assault.