Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gyms have become strip clubs

It is the majority of women, even in a powerlifting gym they are dressed like complete whores. Some look like they belong in a strip club.

Thankgod females are only allowed in a specific time frame in my gym

Agreed, I work out in a T-Shirt and in short sport pants. You can literally wear the same outfit. But nah, you need to wear a bra + the most see through leggings possible.

They legit have less clothes on than whores.

I dont care they are T fuel for my gains

They shouldn't be at gyms.

They should just walk on the treadmills at home and that should be enough.

There are no women in my gym at least during the time I go

Exactly how it is at my gym. They are either showing tons of skin, wearing extremely tight clothing or a mixture of both.

You know what? Let's ACTUALLY examine what he says.
"Women show up mostly naked to get male attention"
It is true that you have to wear lighter outfits when exercising, but you don't need this much

"Then they pretend to be upset that men are looking at them"
Wether or not a woman will be upset if a man is looking at her is entirely dependant on how attractive the man is.

you go to the gym?
I am planning to. I am doing my research to see if there are any halal compliant gyms near or gyms with chains close to home and work

I am planning to. I am doing my research to see if there are any halal compliant gyms near or gyms with chains close to home and work
get in shape before its too late (in your 40s)

women want attention but hate when it’s an incel unintentionally looking at their general direction.

On the contrary, they make videos about a “cute guy” at the gym and asking him out, even FILMING him without his consent, but that’s seen as okay.

all women are whores