Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gyms are suicidefuel for framelets and fatcels

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Gyms are the worst type of environments to be in if you’re a framelet or skeleton I’m a framelet myself so I know that feeling of walking into a gym and be giga mogged my gymmaxers these be the same height as me or shorter sometimes and be like 30-40lbs heavier than me it’s muscle too not fat being a fatcel in a gym is bad too being around a bunch of men that mog you physique wise has got to be a blow to the self esteem this is why I don’t like going to gyms anymore I look so outta place us framelets and fatcels are better off Exercising at home

I get mogged everywhere I go

gym is the only place I mog, I mog everyone physique wise

I don't go to gym because I'm 5'6.5 and with thin bones,
average foid bone mogs me

Everyone starts somewhere. Suck it up buttercup.

Gyms are the worst type of environments to be in if you’re a framelet or skeleton I’m a framelet myself so I know that feeling of walking into a gym and be giga mogged my gymmaxers these be the same height as me or shorter sometimes and be like 30-40lbs heavier than me it’s muscle too not fat being a fatcel in a gym is bad too being around a bunch of men that mog you physique wise has got to be a blow to the self esteem this is why I don’t like going to gyms anymore I look so outta place us framelets and fatcels are better off Exercising at home
I honestly don't mind being a fatcell in a gym as I have high strength even now when I haven't trained long

Tbh I think fatcels are volcels. I have naturally wide shoulders but I have very skinny wrists, I just don't have the frame other than my shoulders. I could bench maybe 165 pounds after training for a long time