Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over gymricecel conductor deadlifting dogs for attention

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/u6l09u/what_never_seen_a_jacked_train_conductor_lift_450/

Look at all these redditors admiring the fact that an asian manlet is unexpectedly jacked, and that he's deadlifting with a dog in his back. I can see how you would look at this if you were a normie, and watch this like a zombie, because you are supposed to like jacked people and dogs, and a combination of that has a "baby yoda" quality that normies eat up. But if you are an incel you immediately think of the female lizard brain take on this:

gymricebro is overcompensating for a tiny penis, and lack of a sex life. Notice that there are ZERO female commenters on this thread. They are just other dudes that probably read comics, vote bernie, and are completely obvious at how dry his dude's sex life is. Females would send a like an a heart out of politeness, but if this ugly manlet asks them out- they will yell RAPE and pepper spray his ass.

Last edited:
I keep telling people, if you burn the rice eventually you’ll pay the price

Pretty sure this was posted already

Pretty sure this commentor is a female or maybe just gay :feelskek:

The train conductor is such a sweetheart he’s lifting massive weight but he drops it lightly so it wouldn’t startle the corgi.

What a swole dude with a big heart.

Pretty sure this was posted already

Yea I posted this but it needs 2 threads for how damn soy it is.

Poor ricecel he picked the wrong path. Doctormaxxing could have saved him

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/comments/u6l09u/what_never_seen_a_jacked_train_conductor_lift_450/

Look at all these redditors admiring the fact that an asian manlet is unexpectedly jacked, and that he's deadlifting with a dog in his back. I can see how you would look at this if you were a normie, and watch this like a zombie, because you are supposed to like jacked people and dogs, and a combination of that has a "baby yoda" quality that normies eat up. But if you are an incel you immediately think of the female lizard brain take on this:

gymricebro is overcompensating for a tiny penis, and lack of a sex life. Notice that there are ZERO female commenters on this thread. They are just other dudes that probably read comics, vote bernie, and are completely obvious at how dry his dude's sex life is. Females would send a like an a heart out of politeness, but if this ugly manlet asks them out- they will yell RAPE and pepper spray his ass.

this pleases me raff raff

getting jacked only gets you attention from dudes. foids would choose a white prettyboy twink over this dude
I can see how you would look at this if you were a normie, and watch this like a zombie, because you are supposed to like jacked people and dogs, and a combination of that has a "baby yoda" quality that normies eat up.
:lul::lul::lul: normies are literally fucking retarded

That fagot is in dire need of female affection even more than an incel. he looks retarded exercising with a dog on his back