Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel gymnasticsmaxing?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
I realize a lot of guys try to gym-max (build muscle mass, drop fat) but what do you think about learning to do specific feats to impress foids? Like for example holding a handstand or doing the splits?

This seems to impress SOME them even though some might view it as girly or non-masculine.

Handstand

Maybe it only works if you're chadlite as a way of putting yourself out there for foids to approach?

Yeah will only work for high tier normies and above probably, and you would have to train alot from a young age to be any good.
And they will still probably only see you as a gay friend tbh

you would have to train alot from a young age to be any good
training from young makes it easier (better recovery) but it shouldn't be impossible if we work hard and recover smartly now

ENTIRE THREAD DEBUNKED WITH THIS ONE PICTURE. OP DESTROYED tbhngl
foids want all the factors, them asking for the missing one doesn't mean others don't matter

like if you opened with face they'd ask to see height/cock

Try Calisthenics instead, has some similar aspects to gymnastics but is more suited to the layman. Doing it for any other reason like impressing anyone and you're not going to get anywhere. A free holding handstand takes a really long time to master.

idk how loners go through with anything, I just forget that I am working out after a couple of weeks because there is nothing that binds to or reminds me of my new routine. I always fall back to nightmaxxing and screenmaxxing, fakecel if doesnt apply.

I see, you watch gymnastics vids on YouTube like me:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelsgah:

A free holding handstand takes a really long time to master.
yeah I figure I shouldn't boher with trying it until I can do a wall-stabilized hold for a couple minutes.